I had a dream. what does it mean???

Old July 26th 04, 06:51 AM
flyingdutch

Default I had a dream. what does it mean???

Had a dream last night that i was riding this town bike with big sweep
back handlebars and a big BASKET on the front!!!

Everyone was looking at me but I was defending it

what does it mean?

I hate baskets (more cos they are on the bars), dont much warm to
upright bikes
Oh the shame...

--
flyingdutch

Old July 26th 04, 07:15 AM
cfsmtb

Dreams are just that, a combination idle musings and the brain clearing
the accumulated sh*t out.

Some Bike Basket porn links, go you know you want to,
(sticks fingers in ears, sings Lalalalalalaa loudly)

Sick Puppy
http://www.buckhead.org/transportati...es/dogbike.jpg

Oh Yeah Baby
https://www.southeasterngifts.com/im...an_bicycle.jpg

Pimpin'
http://www.senseofplacepeterborough....a/20C/bike.jpg

Too Hot
http://www.artdrysdale.com/images/bc...e%20basket.jpg

--
cfsmtb

permanently bewildered since the late 1960's
Old July 26th 04, 07:37 AM
hippy

flyingdutch Wrote:
Had a dream last night that i was riding this town bike with big sweep
back handlebars and a big BASKET on the front!!!
Everyone was looking at me but I was defending it
what does it mean?

You need to rush out and buy yourself the sweetest little basket you
can
find. Preferably pink, with flowers and see if they will chuck in some
tassles.
See if mummy and daddy will get you a cutesy wootsy puppy dog to put in

there..

There are some things you just shouldn't post online :-D

hippy ;-)

--
hippy
Old July 28th 04, 09:08 PM
kingsley

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:51:32 +1000, flyingdutch wrote:

Had a dream last night that i was riding this town bike with big sweep
back handlebars and a big BASKET on the front!!!

Was there a baguette and a bottle of red in said-basket?
Means you need to go touring in France.

Bon Voyage!

-kt

Old July 29th 04, 05:05 AM
Suzy Jackson

flyingdutch wrote in message ...
Had a dream last night that i was riding this town bike with big sweep
back handlebars and a big BASKET on the front!!!

One of these days I'm gonna work up the courage to do a crit with
streamers and a backet on my handlebars. I don't think it would make
a jot of difference to my performance, but would look quite cool on
the old Colnago.

Cheers,

Suzy
Old July 29th 04, 05:19 AM
flyingdutch

Suzy Jackson Wrote:

One of these days I'm gonna work up the courage to do a crit with
streamers and a backet on my handlebars. I don't think it would make
a jot of difference to my performance, but would look quite cool on
the old Colnago.

Cheers,

Suzy

ever seen 'skid-kids' on community TV?

not far off. just a bit more in-breeding goin orn...

--
flyingdutch

Your Dream Team KlownLife Unicycling 69 July 18th 04 11:04 AM
My first unicycle dream al.dyne Unicycling 13 June 14th 04 03:28 PM