Wiggins criticizes Brunyeel

Old August 1st 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

Default Wiggins criticizes Brunyeel

On Jul 31, 10:52 pm, William Asher wrote:

Have you updated your Iraq casualties chart lately? Something interesting
is going on in that the U.S. casualty rate over the past month has
decreased

You mean this kind of stuff?

"BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The U.S. military is expressing hope that the
recent troop buildup in Iraq is making strides as commanders point to
the American death toll in the war zone -- the lowest monthly total
since November. As of late Tuesday, 73 U.S. troops were killed in
July, a striking drop from earlier this year when spring brought the
worst three-month period for U.S. troop deaths since the war began:
104 in April, 126 in May and 101 in June." (from
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/me.../31/iraq.main/)

This is why I put this up --six months ago-- when The Surge was
being promoted:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/deathsbymonth.png

Old August 1st 07, 09:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Dan Connelly wrote:
Great: so imagine you get called into your boss's office, and he says
someone reported seeing your Trek parked on a wheelchair ramp. He fires
you, ignoring your claims of innocence. You search for jobs, but nobody
will hire you, as word gets around.

Carl Sundquist wrote:
Kind harsh punishment for riding a Trek, don'tcha think?

Wait till you see what they do to people who ride BMC's, never mind
Bianchi's.

Old August 1st 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Robert Chung wrote:

[...]

Heh. I hadn't thought of that and I should have. They haven't adjusted
their casualty figures for seasonal cycles.

Ok, now *I* feel shame.

--
Bill Asher
Old August 1st 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 1, 6:37 pm, William Asher wrote:

This is why I put this up --six months ago-- when The Surge was
being promoted:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/deathsbymonth.png

Heh. I hadn't thought of that and I should have. They haven't adjusted
their casualty figures for seasonal cycles.

The red dots are post-Surge:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...nth-july07.png

Old August 1st 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

And my question from six months ago has been answered:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...8047e38c436801

Old August 1st 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

wrote:

And my question from six months ago has been answered:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...8047e38c436801

We would have paid more attention to you if you didn't hate America.

--
Bill Asher

p.s. Nice work.
Old August 1st 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

Carl Sundquist wrote:
Kind harsh punishment for riding a Trek, don'tcha think?

Wait till you see what they do to people who ride BMC's, never mind
Bianchi's.

I saw a Festina Specialized listed for sale real cheap.

Ron