Southern Ontario 100KM Coker Ride Aug 21

Old June 29th 04, 09:12 PM
Sofa

Default Southern Ontario 100KM Coker Ride Aug 21

Paging all Southern Ontario (and beyond) Coker riders...

Who is up for a meeting of Cokeurs for a stimulating 100km ride at the
end of August, perhaps along the Trans Canada Trail starting from
somewhere near Toronto and riding along Lake Ontario (don't fall in!).

Nothing is official yet, I am just gaging interest, of potential
riders.

Perhaps the 1st annual [insert cool name about a cokeur gathering] ?

I would like the ride to be a big amount, like 100, but if that would
scare more people than encourage, perhaps a shorter distance is order.

I vote for 100

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

[image: http://www.brianmackenzie.com/sigmov.gif]

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/) (London,
Ontario, Canada)

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old June 29th 04, 11:49 PM
vincelemay

I would be interested in a Coker meeting, as I'm the only one here who
does long distances.

I'll check for the dates, but the ride sound real nice.

I'm in for a 100, too.

--
vincelemay - Quebec unicyclist
vincelemay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5812

Old June 30th 04, 01:13 AM
Sofa

Joel is in

Old June 30th 04, 12:55 PM
Sofa

Once we get more details worked out, we will know where the 50km turn
around point will be.

People can park there and get a lift to the start, for those wanting to
only do 50km. And we can set up some sort of lunch/rest area there too.

That will probably be alot more civilized of a ride for a lot of people,
please post here if you are interested in the ride (and which distance

100km = 3
50km = 0

Old June 30th 04, 02:38 PM
skateparkboys

HEY
SKATE PARK BOYS HERE
we would be interested
myabe not 100 but maybe

we dont have cokers but have very good heavily modified
offroads(24 in)
e-mail me @

with more info

--
skateparkboys - muni madmen

man that frickin hurt!!!
skateparkboys's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6935

Old June 30th 04, 02:57 PM
Sofa

you would never match the pace of cokers with muni's