koxx

Old October 22nd 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

Default koxx

does koxx make good unis

--
skianduniaddict

dont hop onto tippy stuff
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids

Bear wrote:
I am Bear. I can ride a unicycle. How are you dooing?

bear is my new main man
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old October 22nd 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

how do they compare to krisholms

--
skianduniaddict

dont hop onto tippy stuff
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids

Old October 22nd 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Koxx is heavier, not ISIS, have the best color schemes.
KH is really light, has a better seat, ISIS, that same old blue frame.

Nobody knows how they compare in strength.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old October 22nd 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

I thought Koxx was ISIS.

--
ivan

Someone wrote:
Blah blah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old October 22nd 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

People have been saying that they are actually different, I think
someone either tried to put ISIS cranks on a koxx hub or koxx cranks on
an ISIS hub and they didn't fit.
They claim they are ISIS though but apparently not.

Old October 22nd 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Hmm, funny.

--
ivan

Old October 22nd 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aleksi.palola

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Koxx is heavier, not ISIS, have the best color schemes.
KH is really light, has a better seat, ISIS, that same old blue frame.

Nobody knows how they compare in strength.

I actually think Koxx has ISIS as they claim. I have ISIS-drive on my
mountain bike and itīs just the same as Koxx. And the new Krisholms
also have ISIS. So both of them is actually ISIS.

[image:
http://www.fullcycles.com/images/rac...3-isis-bb.jpg]
An ISIS hub.

--
aleksi.palola

Enjoy life. You get to live every second only once.

http://lonelyriders.unicyclist.com/
aleksi.palola's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10917

Old October 22nd 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

aleksi.palola wrote:
I actually think Koxx has ISIS as they claim. I have ISIS-drive on my
mountain bike and itīs just the same as Koxx.

Have you tried putting the uni cranks on the bike or the other way
around? It would be nice to know if they are really ISIS or not.

Old October 22nd 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aleksi.palola

Well, if the hub and cranks have the same amount of those grooves they
are ISIS (canīt remember the amount of them in ISIS right now but maybe
Iīll google it http://www.isisdrive.com/ ). But no I actually havenīt
tried them on my bike, but Iīve seen them and theyīre the same.

Old October 22nd 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

But the number of splines isn't the only factor. You can have the same
number of splines but still not fit.

I don't really know, they talk about all of that in the 2007 KH uni
thread.

--

maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Kris Holm Trials vs. Koxx One Devil Trials unicycle6869 Unicycling 15 September 6th 06 09:19 PM
koxx one products good? forrestunifreak Unicycling 1 July 27th 06 05:03 PM
Koxx One xavcollos Unicycling 37 July 16th 05 06:31 PM
gb4 frame on a koxx 1 hub General Dibbles Unicycling 1 May 21st 05 10:05 AM