What's your favourite drink for the Holidays?

Old December 26th 06, 12:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Carla A-G

Default What's your favourite drink for the Holidays?

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
Mine is Kahlua with some milk on ice. Traditional ever since I was 19
legal and could buy it at the local liquor store. Variations are
toasted almond or white russion or dark russian.

but I always go back to just kahlua on milk on ice.

Substitions include Tia Maria or Bailey's with just a little milk
added.

MTB G

Brooklyn Brewery Chocolate Stout.

-CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old December 26th 06, 03:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

What's your favourite drink for the Holidays?

If I'm trying to get into with the holiday theme with the SO, I'll do
the spiked egg nog. Normally I just stick with a couple fingers of
black label. Usually neat, sometimes with a wee splash of water. Last
year I splurged on the blue, but I couldn't justify spending the
scratch on myself this year in light of the "new home financial
vortex".

Dan (still tryin' to find that blue label goodness at those black label
prices) K

your favourite energy drink... U.S.piggybank UK 0 July 26th 06 09:10 PM
OT - Cat on Holidays Terry Collins Australia 2 January 7th 06 12:49 AM
Happy Holidays The Wogster General 4 December 27th 05 02:51 PM
What I did on my holidays audrey UK 4 April 1st 05 05:33 PM
Favourite sports drink recipe? GRL General 15 July 24th 03 10:32 AM