36er or BC

Old September 17th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

Default 36er or BC

I've been wondering what I should get, a 36er or a BC wheel...I've
wanted both equally for a while and can't really decide what to get.
Anyone have more fun on one compared to the other?

--
T.M.C.
Old September 17th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

Get a 36'er. There more fun in my opinion and you'll probly use it alot
more than a bc wheel. Why not just get both?

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)

maestro8 wrote:
I'd rather watch you gas, brake, dip, dip.

Old September 17th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

Hopefully will get both in the far future but for now I can only really
afford one.

--
T.M.C.
Old September 17th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisteve

Dude, the 36er is a unicycle in a class of its own. Having never tried a
BC wheel, I can't really comment about them.

I would search some threads, maybe watch some Youtube videos and make a
decision based on which seems like it would be more fun.

(Failing that, just go for the 36er. Trust me.)

--
unisteve

\"the real answer is that you want both.\" -joemarshall
Old September 17th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

make a bc from an old bike wheel and just buy plates or make them

--
Nicf
Old September 17th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

Is the KH 36er out in the U.S. yet?

--
T.M.C.
Old September 17th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisteve

T.M.C. wrote:
Is the KH 36er out in the U.S. yet?

They're out, but I'm not sure if anyone has them...

'UDC' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1273) says
they'll get them Nov. 15. I'm not really familiar with any other
U.S.-based unicycle sellers. (I bought mine from Darren 'Bedford'
(http://www.bedfordunicycles.ca/), and I don't know if he's sold out or
not by now.)

Maybe try the KH 'dealer' (http://www.krisholm.com/khu/buy) page.

Old September 17th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fatlardboy13

unisteve wrote:
They're out, but I'm not sure if anyone has them...

I has one. You can thank me for ordering the last one of the first
shipment. It's a great unicycle and a blast to ride. Also, being
an owner of both a bc and 36er, I def. think the 36er is way awesomer
and i ride it a lot more than my bc.

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360
UNISPIN--':COOL:,
*Juggling stuffs:*
3 balls- 401 catches
4 balls-83 catches
5-balls-workin on it
Old September 17th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Having both I suggest getting the 36er first. Its in a totally different
league and a blast to ride. BC wheels are fun too but far less practical
and not as immediately fun.

I think its best to get a BC when you begin to bore of unicycling. Its
a nice new challenge and a bit of a change from the same old.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Six* items so far and more to come!
Old October 13th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

I have both a 36" and a BC...and I have been riding the BC much longer
than I've owned my 36. IMO you should get the 36 first, then get (or
make) the BC when you can afford it. I have a Nimbus Titan 36 and love
it!! As for the BC wheel, it's more of a novelty thing if you're just
starting out...or if you're serious like me, it's an animal of it's own.
You can't do much with a BC other than coast, hop, grind, and flatland
stuff. I can't jump or do any tricks other than ride it. I'm strictly
a downhill and flatland BC wheel rider...riding for speed and distance.
In the long run, you'll be much more happier getting a 36 before you get
a BC.

If you want to go cheap, buy the plates and get the other parts from
your bike shop and put it together...which is what I did.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
www.vimeo.com/jneigh

KH 36er T.M.C. Unicycling 7 July 29th 08 04:28 AM
Shipping a 36er kington99 Unicycling 2 July 23rd 08 02:53 PM
Shipping a 36er steveyo Unicycling 10 July 23rd 08 12:24 AM
36er wheel set madmack Unicycling 1 December 29th 07 08:06 PM
geared 36er maxcarriere Unicycling 54 March 9th 07 07:56 AM