Ping Lou -- inflating Big Apples

Old March 25th 10, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Ping Lou -- inflating Big Apples

Lou, do you use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up your Big Apples?
-- Andre Jute
Old March 25th 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

use the Chinese foot pump from Wal but pump wit your hands.
The pump is unuseable with the foot: too fragile.
I had a Toppeak but it suckumbed with suoerior maintenance AND P. Wood
as lube.
So to hell with it.
CO2 cartridges, foot pump, and Slime's psuedo RV pump in the Wal kit
bag.
Exotic german pumps...cheese.
Old March 25th 10, 06:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_4_]

On 25 mrt, 03:00, Andre Jute wrote:
Lou, do you use the SKS *Rennkompressor to pump up your Big Apples?
-- Andre Jute

Yes Andre. I use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up the tires of all my
bikes. It is my floorpump in my garage.

Lou
Old March 31st 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Derk

Andre Jute wrote:

Lou, do you use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up your Big Apples?

I must be one of the few people who are not happy with the Rennkompressor:
the pump head is worthless IMHO. I have to change the red rubber part inside
the head about every month.

Old March 31st 10, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_3_]

Op 31-3-2010 23:33, Derk schreef:
Andre Jute wrote:

Lou, do you use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up your Big Apples?

I must be one of the few people who are not happy with the Rennkompressor:
the pump head is worthless IMHO. I have to change the red rubber part inside
the head about every month.

I replaced the pumphead a long time ago. I you buy a Rennkompressor now
SKS has already done so.

Lou
Old April 1st 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 3/25/2010 1:48 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:
On 25 mrt, 03:00, Andre wrote:
Lou, do you use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up your Big Apples?
-- Andre Jute

Yes Andre. I use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up the tires of all my
bikes. It is my floorpump in my garage.

Lou

I last pumped up my Big Apple's with my seat post:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3602871879/sizes/l/in/set-72157619381165474/.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

Old April 1st 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On 25 mrt, 03:00, Andre wrote:
Lou, do you use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up your Big Apples?
-- Andre Jute

Yes Andre. I use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up the tires of all my
bikes. It is my floorpump in my garage.

Lou

I last pumped up my Big Apple's with my seat post...

Family newsgroup, buddy ;-)

:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3602871879/sizes/l/in/set-7....

Excellent cat toy! :-)

Old April 1st 10, 08:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
M-gineering

Andre Jute wrote:

Lou, do you use the SKS Rennkompressor to pump up your Big Apples?

I must be one of the few people who are not happy with the
Rennkompressor:
the pump head is worthless IMHO. I have to change the red rubber part
inside
the head about every month.

I replaced the pumphead a long time ago. I you buy a Rennkompressor now
SKS has already done so.

Lou

Renncompressors are available with three different styles of pumphead:

plastic lever type (evo)
metal lever head
brass push on connector

--
/Marten

info(apestaartje)m-gineering(punt)nl
Old April 1st 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Andre Jute wrote:

Lou, do you use the SKS *Rennkompressor to pump up your Big Apples?
I must be one of the few people who are not happy with the
Rennkompressor:
the pump head is worthless IMHO. I have to change the red rubber part
inside
the head about every month.

I replaced the pumphead a long time ago. I you buy a Rennkompressor now
SKS has already done so.

Lou

Renncompressors are available with three different styles of pumphead:

plastic lever type (evo)
metal lever head
brass push on connector

--
/Marten

info(apestaartje)m-gineering(punt)nl

How about a description of the heads in us, Marten, or even a personal
choice? -- Andre Jute
Old April 1st 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
M-gineering

Andre Jute wrote:

How about a description of the heads in us, Marten, or even a personal
choice? -- Andre Jute

The classic brass push on connector can be used with one hand, and works
best if you only use presta valves. Just keep some spare rubber seals handy

Big Apples Tom Sherman °_° General 11 June 18th 09 12:21 AM
Big Apples Chalo Techniques 9 June 18th 09 12:21 AM
Big Apples Keiron[_3_] Techniques 1 June 17th 09 11:01 AM
How you like Them Apples? Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 34 October 5th 07 02:04 AM
Apples and Oranges ronde chumpion Racing 1 April 19th 04 03:52 AM