Rides in Chesterfield Virginia area

Old July 26th 05, 08:01 PM
Anthony Richio

Default Rides in Chesterfield Virginia area

Are there any riders road/mountain in the Chesterfield Virginia area? My
family and I are new to the area and I need to start riding again. I have
been riding for a couple of years now, mainly road riding but I want to
start riding some off road trails. I know there are some in Richmond but I
was wondering if Chesterfield has some too.

Tony

Old July 27th 05, 06:19 PM

Anthony Richio wrote:
Are there any riders road/mountain in the Chesterfield Virginia area? My
family and I are new to the area and I need to start riding again. I have
been riding for a couple of years now, mainly road riding but I want to
start riding some off road trails. I know there are some in Richmond but I
was wondering if Chesterfield has some too.

Tony

Pocahontas State Park has nice trails. Also, there is lots of info on
Richmond area trails at http://www.richmond-more.org/home/