RR: Yesterday

Old January 10th 05, 08:20 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Default RR: Yesterday

Rode Allaire State Park yesterday. It was crowded, muddy, and very
slippery. With everyone else posting their weekend injuries, mine was
pale in comparison (a stick in the eye).

Looks like a sucky weekend was had by many!.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 10th 05, 08:57 PM
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Rode Allaire State Park yesterday. It was crowded, muddy, and very
slippery. With everyone else posting their weekend injuries, mine was
pale in comparison (a stick in the eye).

Looks like a sucky weekend was had by many!.

Well, that's better than a stick, er, oh never mind.

Matt (been skiing and shoveling the five feet of snow that's fallen the
past few days)
Old January 10th 05, 09:25 PM

You can see the grass but the mouns are still melting
which make for one dirty bike. Shower time bike frist then me.

Old January 10th 05, 10:03 PM

Crap! I thought you guys were going to be down in Maryland or someplace
based on the site's schedule.
Ah well. Went for a snowy hike upstate. Highly recommended.

/s

Old January 10th 05, 11:18 PM
GeeDubb

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Rode Allaire State Park yesterday. It was crowded, muddy, and very
slippery. With everyone else posting their weekend injuries, mine
was pale in comparison (a stick in the eye).

Looks like a sucky weekend was had by many!.

Well, that's better than a stick, er, oh never mind.

Matt (been skiing and shoveling the five feet of snow that's fallen
the past few days)

The snow reports are lying to us. I've got to move back up there......

Gary

Old January 11th 05, 04:17 AM
Dave W

you said:

Rode Allaire State Park yesterday. It was crowded, muddy, and very
slippery. With everyone else posting their weekend injuries, mine was
pale in comparison (a stick in the eye).

Looks like a sucky weekend was had by many!.

What, no eye protection? shame shame shame.....

Old January 11th 05, 11:22 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Dave W wrote:
you said:

Rode Allaire State Park yesterday. It was crowded, muddy, and very
slippery. With everyone else posting their weekend injuries, mine was
pale in comparison (a stick in the eye).

Looks like a sucky weekend was had by many!.

What, no eye protection? shame shame shame.....

I had my Rudy Projects on. When I fell the stick went under my glasses
and straight up under my eyelid. When I stood up the stick was actually
hanging from my eye. If I didn't have the glasses it probably would
have gone straight into my eyeball. Short of wearing full-on goggles,
nothing would have stopped it from happening.

I went to Will's Eye Hospital here in Philly, yesterday during lunch to
get it checked out. Just a minor irritation and no scratch to the
cornea. They gave me some antibiotic drops and it feels much better today.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 11th 05, 11:23 AM
Dave W

you said:

Dave W wrote:
you said:

Rode Allaire State Park yesterday. It was crowded, muddy, and very
slippery. With everyone else posting their weekend injuries, mine was
pale in comparison (a stick in the eye).

Looks like a sucky weekend was had by many!.

What, no eye protection? shame shame shame.....

I had my Rudy Projects on. When I fell the stick went under my glasses
and straight up under my eyelid. When I stood up the stick was actually
hanging from my eye. If I didn't have the glasses it probably would
have gone straight into my eyeball. Short of wearing full-on goggles,
nothing would have stopped it from happening.

I went to Will's Eye Hospital here in Philly, yesterday during lunch to
get it checked out. Just a minor irritation and no scratch to the
cornea. They gave me some antibiotic drops and it feels much better today.

I knew you were smarter than that.

And uh...ouch! That sux!

Dave
Old January 11th 05, 03:54 PM
Craig Brossman

MattB wrote:

Matt (been skiing and shoveling the five feet of snow that's fallen the
past few days)

.... and it is still snowing and raining.
I see that Wolf Creek and Red Mountain passes are still closed, and we
are under another WS Watch.
It could be worse, we could live somewhere else!

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
remove "mydebt" to reply
Old January 11th 05, 04:03 PM
Bill Sornson

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

I had my Rudy Projects on. When I fell the stick went under my
glasses and straight up under my eyelid. When I stood up the stick
was actually hanging from my eye. If I didn't have the glasses it
probably would
have gone straight into my eyeball. Short of wearing full-on goggles,
nothing would have stopped it from happening.

I went to Will's Eye Hospital here in Philly, yesterday during lunch
to get it checked out. Just a minor irritation and no scratch to the
cornea. They gave me some antibiotic drops and it feels much better
today.

Thank your lucky stars, man. That was CLOSE.