With frame painting on my mind...

Old June 9th 04, 12:44 AM
hippy

Default With frame painting on my mind...

check out this marvelous job

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...ch/news/jun08/
endorfin0

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...tech/news/jun0
8/aact352

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...tech/news/jun0
8/aact352

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...tech/news/jun0
8/aact353

hipp

-

Old June 9th 04, 01:40 AM
Marty Wallace

"hippy" wrote in message
.. .
check out this marvelous job!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...h/news/jun08/-
endorfin03

Hmm...
Reminds me of a friend that used to include womens underwear into the finish
of his fibreglass canoes.

Marty

Old June 9th 04, 05:30 AM
hippy

flyingdutch wrote:
wonder how they got the bike thru the injet printer without jamming :-)

Yeah, it's especially amazing, considering they can't even get pape
through printers these days without it jamming..

hipp
- most printers hate m

-

Old June 9th 04, 05:30 AM
flyingdutch

hippy wrote:
check out this marvelous job!
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...h/news/jun08/-
endorfin03
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...ech/news/jun0-
8/aact3523
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...ech/news/jun0-
8/aact3524
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...ech/news/jun0-
8/aact3536
hippy

wicked

Old June 9th 04, 06:45 AM
flyingdutch

hippy wrote:
Yeah, it's especially amazing, considering they can't even get paper
through printers these days without it jamming...
hippy
- most printers hate me

spotted a cannondale on eBay a couple of month ago with a beautifu
fresco scene on it (cisteen? chapel-like) even had little egg-shee
cracks on i

Must be some kinda transfer or heat-shrink laminate maybe??

-

Old June 10th 04, 12:44 PM
Resound

hippy wrote:
check out this marvelous job!
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...h/news/jun08/-
endorfin03
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...ech/news/jun0-
8/aact3523
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...ech/news/jun0-
8/aact3524
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...ech/news/jun0-
8/aact3536
hippy

Wau... The more I look at bike, the more gadgetporn they get. A paintjo
like that just makes it so much better though

-

Team vs Strada mjbass Recumbent Biking 43 January 5th 04 03:28 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Threaded versus threadless headset Hjalmar Duklęt General 64 August 29th 03 06:55 PM
Dent in frame Neil Guthrie Mountain Biking 6 July 22nd 03 05:06 PM