Pavement cyclist murdered a man that was in his way, just twelveyears sentence.

Old February 9th 18, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Pavement cyclist murdered a man that was in his way, just twelveyears sentence.

I suppose that his arrest was all wrong too.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/02/0...mum-jail-term/
Old February 9th 18, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 09/02/2018 07:48, MrCheerful wrote:

I suppose that his arrest was all wrong too.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/02/0...mum-jail-term/

Reading that (truly shocking) report, which I do not recall being
mentioned in the media it seems clear that the sentence should have been
much shorter: a maximum of thirty days, after which there should have
been a suspension.

Cyclist that murdered pedestrian had the cheek to appeal his 1 year Mrcheerful UK 1 September 15th 15 07:14 PM
MI6 Cyclist Found Murdered BLafferty Racing 12 August 26th 10 08:48 PM
Cyclist gets suspended sentence Eric Vey Social Issues 0 March 11th 08 07:24 AM
Cyclist killer sentence wafflycat UK 27 March 20th 06 11:00 PM
Sentence Imposed for Killing Cyclist [email protected] General 4 February 4th 06 01:28 AM