Bicycle helmets

Old May 21st 12, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Bicycle helmets

On 21/05/2012 00:11, thirty-six wrote:
On May 20, 2:09 pm, Dave - Cyclists
wrote:
On 20/05/2012 13:28, thirty-six wrote:

On May 19, 3:14 pm, "Mr. wrote:
RoSPA recommends that cyclists wear a cycle helmet

Why, have they recognised that dietry insufficiency has caused brittle
bones in the wide population?

No halfwit, they have recognised that helmets protect the head.

that meets a recognised
safety standard. Cycle helmets, when correctly worn, are effective in
reducing the risk of receiving major head or brain injuries in an accident.

Calcification at the bruise site is what causes long term injury. How
does RoSPA adress this, have they recommended mineral testing in all
people suspected of having some mobility or should I put a sticking
plaster on my finger in case I cut it, instead of my spinach?

Idiot.

They do not guarantee protection, nor prevent accidents from happening in
the first place, but wearing a cycle helmet is a simple, low cost and
effective way that individual cyclists can protect themselves.

It's a low cost suggestion for them as it firmly places responsibility
of injury to the injured party. Mineral deficiencies are already with
many of us and correcting the bigger problem is much more useful than
a foam cap.

What a load of old bollox.

A cycle helmet cushions the head in a fall, providing a last line of defence

Wearing such an item for road cycling labels you as subservient to
'authority'. This may be approriate if you wish to infiltrate the
organized servants of plutocracy.

Ah. Here we have the real reason behind helmet denial. "you can't tell
me what to do, you're not my mum".

between your head and the ground. It reduces the force of an impact before
it reaches your head and brain. The hard outer shell spreads the force of a
blow over a wider area than the initial impact site.

Choosing a cycle helmet:

Try the helmet on before buying it

Don't, there are gases emmitted from styrofoam which are injurous to
mucous membranes. This can upset your eyesight hearing and
breathing.

Another load of old bollox.

Make sure you like the type and style

Ho Ho, appealing to the style concious now. Fortunately most people
prefer their head adorned with hair. I like the look of hair and most
honest people would also find this most attractive.

Most honest people would listen to an august body like RoSPA and take
notice of their advice.

Completely ****ing Dagenham.
University

Did you get compensated for chemical castration, or is that what you
are bitter over?

Did you get compensated for the brain damage that caused you to be a
total ****wit?

University
Old May 21st 12, 01:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On May 19, 3:14 pm, "Mr. * *wrote:
[...]

Did they tell you to use artificial sweeteners to combat the
bitterness? Have you not worked it out yet that your tax dodging
won't protect you from the evil persons in this world? You too are
enslaved and your freedom and wealth has been robbed from you every
day since birth. You THINK you are better off and this is due to
conditioning. Your mind as well as your being is enslaved.
My mind is partly freed from the social conditioning I have been
indoctrinated wiith, but unfortunately still reverts to an automatic
mode of conditioned thought in times of stress. My prime attention is
to free myself from this conditioned socital thought so that I may
think with a free mind at all times. Should not this be appropriate
to all humans?
Old May 21st 12, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 14:09:45 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

Idiot.

Some taboo words describe objects of disgust that are not mentioned in
polite talk: feces, urine, vomit, menstrual blood, pus are high on the
list of disgusting things.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.