nyc style

Old July 30th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Default nyc style

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

OK, check this out

http://www.velocitynation.com/slides...id=1614&pid=33

Look at the rider in blue on our right and the rider in orange and
lighter blue directly behind him, then click through the next few
photos.

How come there aren't any sparks coming out from under his feet? That move
was much more spectacular in the old days, with steel cleats and flint-
based asphault.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 30th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
OK, check this out

http://www.velocitynation.com/slides...id=1614&pid=33

Look at the rider in blue on our right and the rider in orange and
lighter blue directly behind him, then click through the next few
photos.

Help me out here - is a tackle one of the options in NYC races?

Mark J.
Old July 30th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:17:21 -0700, Mark
wrote:

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
OK, check this out

http://www.velocitynation.com/slides...id=1614&pid=33

Look at the rider in blue on our right and the rider in orange and
lighter blue directly behind him, then click through the next few
photos.

Help me out here - is a tackle one of the options in NYC races?

No. Tackling another rider -- that's a paddling.
--
JT
****************************
Old July 31st 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 30, 3:21 am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
OK, check this out

http://www.velocitynation.com/slides...id=1614&pid=33

Look at the rider in blue on our right and the rider in orange and
lighter blue directly behind him, then click through the next few
photos.

Hey! Hey! He stole my bike! Hey! Come back
here with my bike!!

Ben

Old July 31st 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

OK, check this out

http://www.velocitynation.com/slides...id=1614&pid=33

Look at the rider in blue on our right and the rider in orange and
lighter blue directly behind him, then click through the next few
photos.

That's pretty hectic. I'm surprised there wasn't a lot more mayhem. It doesn't
even look like there'll be any road rash.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.