2017 Vuelta Stage 20

Old September 9th 17, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

Default 2017 Vuelta Stage 20

Some great racing today. Contador goes out in style. Froome drops Nibs and becomes the third cyclist to win the Vuelta and Tour in a single year.
Old September 9th 17, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 11:09:37 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
Some great racing today. Contador goes out in style. Froome drops Nibs and becomes the third cyclist to win the Vuelta and Tour in a single year.

GREAT! I think that Contador could have had a much better year. I think that he wasn't physically bad but that he had a whole lot of bad luck.

Vuelta stage 5 TT Robert Chung[_2_] Racing 11 September 4th 08 09:39 AM
Vuelta stage 20 ITT Robert Chung Racing 11 September 22nd 05 05:47 AM
Vuelta, stage 1 Robert Chung Racing 21 August 28th 05 10:56 PM
Vuelta Stage 11 Richard Adams Racing 7 September 16th 04 02:43 AM
Vuelta Stage 6, ITT Tech439 {Chet} Racing 9 September 12th 03 02:36 PM