Gravel rash anyone?

Old July 22nd 10, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default Gravel rash anyone?

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new..._day_in_court/

Old July 22nd 10, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
mileburner

Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new..._day_in_court/

Now this *does* strike me of persecution against cyclists.

Does anyone know if he broke any law?

Old July 22nd 10, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

mileburner wrote:

Mrcheerful wrote:

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new..._day_in_court/

Now this *does* strike me of persecution against cyclists.

Does anyone know if he broke any law?

Ask the court at the end of the trial.

Whether he broke a law or not (and whatever law he might have broken), that
man has "problems".
Old July 22nd 10, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"mileburner" wrote in message
Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new..._day_in_court/

Now this *does* strike me of persecution against cyclists.

Why? Smelly Steve Gough has spent more time in court than this weirdo, and
he doesn't ride a bike.

Old July 23rd 10, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

JNugent wrote:
mileburner wrote:

Mrcheerful wrote:

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new..._day_in_court/

Now this *does* strike me of persecution against cyclists.

Does anyone know if he broke any law?

Ask the court at the end of the trial.

Whether he broke a law or not (and whatever law he might have
broken), that man has "problems".

Just like most cyclists - immature attention seeker. Or '******' as they
are better known.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike is a kid's toy, not a
viable form of transport.

Rash on my leg NKahler Unicycling 25 June 22nd 08 11:43 PM
On Road Rash Absent Husband Australia 17 May 24th 05 04:16 AM
Helmet rash? David Bentley UK 29 May 4th 05 01:49 PM
road rash help Fritz M General 31 April 24th 05 01:30 AM
Trail Rash!! TBF::. Mountain Biking 18 January 29th 05 03:04 AM