Robert Redfield, CDC Director, says Tom Kunich is right. Well the RBTbullies apologise to him?

Old August 1st 20, 04:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Robert Redfield, CDC Director, says Tom Kunich is right. Well theRBT bullies apologise to him?

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 2:46:10 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 11:41:48 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Robert Redfield, Director of the CDC, at the Buck Institute on July 14th:
“There has been another cost that we’ve seen, particularly in high schools. We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from COVID. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose that are above excess that we had as background than we are seeing the deaths from COVID,” Redfield said.

Looks like someone is keeping an eye on the "excess deaths" and analysing them.

Hey, Tom, now that your viewpoint has been official for more than a fortnight, do you think the resident obstructionists and bullies will apologise to you for their libellous calumnies?

There are other things that I have been saying and are numerically driven in with this video. It is too long for most of the great minds here to be able to follow but you might find it interesting: https://www.hoover.org/research/doct...g-and-closings

Fifty minutes? The local trailer park trash has a maximum attention span less then 50 seconds!

Most of what Dr Atlas says is common sense. Sometimes I think all the common sense in the nation is cornered in the Hoover Institute: Thomas Sowell, Victor Davis Hanson, Scott Atlas, etc, etc.

He repeats most of what I said and does so from a point of actual numbers..

But since we can't even get Frank to tell us where these seasonal workers in Donegal come from or where they go I wouldn't expect any understandable response from the lot of "put kunich on the kill file because all he does it raise questions we can't answer."

Frank Krygowski doesn't even grasp the first principle of physics, which is also the first principle of applied physics, as in engineering, that Occam's Razor rules, that the simple answer is almost always true. In the case of Donegal fiddling, William of Ockham would laugh his head off at the Donegal fiddlers having to travel to Scotland, a serious sea journey in the days when this hybrid Donegal-Scottish style of finding arose, instead of just assimilating elements of another style gradually through contact with the Scots on the next farm. It's the same-old, same-old crap from Franki-boy, the assumption that because he has to go over the ocean to learn anything new, so did the Donegal fiddlers. Frank-boy Krygowski is incapable of putting his mind in gear.

These are errors on esoteric subjects anyone could make, but Krygowski's insistence that it is a personal insult to correct him, and his inability to admit that he is wrong, and his further inability to apologise for spreading misinformation, as well as his personal nastiness, inclines people to kick him in the goolies every time they pass. I can't say I blame them.

Andre Jute
Kick Krygowski in the Goolies -- Cato the Elder
Old August 1st 20, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 8:34:16 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

I like the part where he thinks that Donegal residents would go to Scotland.. From my memory, the Scots move to southern Ireland and North Ireland. Trying to chase down relatives of my grandmother the whole of Ireland seemed like an empty space to me after California. What they treated as a "city" was smaller than some of our small farm communities. Then I discovered that my Grandmother wasn't Irish at all but Welsh.
Old August 1st 20, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:05:55 PM UTC+1, wrote:
[...]

The description "city" in the British isles doesn't refer to the size of the town, but to the fact that it has a cathedral. -- AJ