Avanti EDGE for sale :D please help!

Old August 19th 03, 11:37 AM
kusamochi

Default Avanti EDGE for sale :D please help!

I have a 1 year old Avanti for sale.

Excellent Condition, very clean (I clean it every week) and low
mileage.

FRAME: Size S, Avanti Edge Cro-moly frame and fork.

Compos I've changed: Sora STI Shifters Sora Front Derailleur Sora Rear
Derailleur Sora Cassette Alex DA 22 Front and Rear wheel sets Vittoria
Tires ZEFIR22(mm) IKE seat PIN Headset BBB stem. Shimano BB VP SPD clips

Location: Melbourne, Caulfield.

$400AU, welcome to contact me and discuss the price.

I will also include new tube, alloy mini pump and spare paddles.

mochi.

--
Alan
http://kusamochi.yi.org:222

Old August 21st 03, 05:02 AM
Christopher Wise

kusamochi wrote:

I have a 1 year old Avanti for sale.

Excellent Condition, very clean (I clean it every week) and low
mileage.

How can we contact you if we are interested?

Chris

Old August 29th 03, 03:27 AM
kusamochi

Thank you everyone, this bike already sold.

--
Alan
http://kusamochi.yi.org:222