Stolen - Merida Slick Rock - Brisbane

Old August 19th 03, 12:13 PM
Ray Cowburn

Default Stolen - Merida Slick Rock - Brisbane

guys, sorry to start with a bad news story but...

I built this bike up from bits & pieces...probably would have been
cheaper to buy a new one...

If you see it "for sale" please let me know...

Color: Burnt Orange & Matt Black Black RST forks Shimano Altus
(front & rear)

I'd love to get this bike back.

Old August 20th 03, 07:24 AM
Chris Chapman

there was one matching that description on ebay a couple of days ago...didnt
sell as far as i know...hope you get it back....

Old August 20th 03, 07:33 AM
Chris Chapman

Sorry just checked..it was in sydney...heres the url for it
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....ategory=72 97

Old August 20th 03, 10:09 AM
Andrew Swan

Chris Chapman wrote:
there was one matching that description on ebay a couple of days ago...didnt
sell as far as i know...hope you get it back....

Probably would have been better to email Ray direct rather than post to
this NG and potentially tip off the thief...

&roo

Old August 30th 03, 02:45 AM
Ray Cowburn

Dear Chris & Andrew,

Thanks for your replies... The Ebay Merida was similar but not
it...bummer.

...as far as "tipping off the thief", if they've advertised it on Ebay,
they and it would be pretty traceable - unless they ditched it... I'm
inclined to think that if the community talks up stolen goods (in
general) they get harder to shift for the thief.