Question from a new Uni crasher

Old July 10th 03, 08:25 AM
daino149

Default Question from a new Uni crasher

When learning, I found that I was constantly changing the height of my
seat. Mostly it went up, but a few times it went down a bit. I'd say
that this helped me learn. It was the same when I changed between wheel
sizes. It seemed like each time I tried something new, something in me
snapped into place and I was better for it.

Daniel

--
daino149 - In need of improvement

I want a fainting Goat!

Shoe Fit Question...Follow up RkFast Techniques 16 April 21st 04 10:16 PM
Question about Riding Shorts, etc. :-) Mark Techniques 11 April 15th 04 02:49 AM
Training question Franck Mangin Racing 2 April 7th 04 05:50 AM
Question on use of Yakima BigHorn 4 Bike Rack trailer hitch. Easy question. Thanks, tryitoz Joe Donaldson General 4 March 14th 04 03:08 AM