Bent crank observations

Old July 10th 03, 12:03 PM
andrew_carter

Default Bent crank observations

I found the same thing when my cranks bent. That sounds like a great
trip. I get to meet Tony at UniNats!

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Unicyclist

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
'GP Unicycles' (http://tinyurl.com/8roq)

Old July 10th 03, 03:30 PM
Rowan

[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/lachen/12.gif] *bent
cranks.*

I bet Tony can't wait to upgrade his trials Uni into splines. I rode
with bent cranks for so long that riding with straight cranks felt
weird. You get used to it but surely you can't go at your maximum speed,
because the bends make you wobble. It's so hard to resist the temptation
to bend them, no matter how delicately you treat them they always tend
to warp under the leverage.

--
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Stripped crank arm Steve Techniques 14 May 21st 04 06:45 PM
Longer crankarms Jiyang Chen Racing 129 March 18th 04 01:37 PM
An observations about Q-Factor and Crank Length Greg Lewis Techniques 10 February 13th 04 03:22 PM
Crank square taper hole too large - options? Phil Holman Techniques 12 July 18th 03 02:10 AM