Invitation: Velomobile survey

Old August 26th 05, 01:15 AM
NamVmist

Default Invitation: Velomobile survey

::::Hi folks,::

::I am looking into the viability/feasibility of starting a company to
manufacture a velomobile of Dutch design under license here in the US.
A velomobile is a type of human powered vehicle (usually a tadpole
recumbent trike) that offers significant weather and crash protection
and cargo carrying capacity through use of a composite shell. The
machine we aim to produce also permits substantially greater speeds (or
equivalent speeds with less effort) through a carefully designed
aerodynamically efficient shape. The use of three wheels also provides
greater stability in marginal weather conditions. ::

::I’ve set up an on-line survey to help assess the potential market for
these machines in North America as part of this effort. As cyclists, I
value your feedback and hope that you will take a few minutes to
complete the survey which is located at:
*'www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=721561228701'
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=721561228701)*::

::If you’d like to learn more about velomobiles in general, please
visit my website at ::'_::www.velomobiles.net::_'
(http://www.velomobiles.net/)::.::

::Thanks for your participation.::

::Sincerely, ::

::Ethan Davis::

::Wildfire Human Powered Vehicles::
::

--
NamVmist

Free Starbucks Giftcard for a 30 second web survey [email protected] General 15 March 24th 05 05:00 PM
Uni survey (research project)... aurum78 Unicycling 0 March 9th 05 04:31 AM
SWT/Cycle survey Ianmel UK 2 July 2nd 04 11:39 PM
Motivation of RBR Poster's Survey Ronde Champ Racing 10 May 20th 04 11:34 PM
CTC Railway station Cycle Parking Survey Chris Gerhard UK 6 October 2nd 03 02:37 PM