Encroaching on bike lane

Old February 28th 19, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Encroaching on bike lane

This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006
Old February 28th 19, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:41:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

Did he chase you down, or did you stop after you brushed his mirror?
Old February 28th 19, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:41:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

If you drew blood when you bit him get checked for AIDS and any other nasties floating around.

Cheers

Old February 28th 19, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 11:57:28 AM UTC-6, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:41:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

If you drew blood when you bit him get checked for AIDS and any other nasties floating around.

Cheers

I didn't draw blood. If I had, he'd get rabies. He was wearing a thick sweatshirt. Chicago weather.
Old March 1st 19, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 9:57:28 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:41:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

If you drew blood when you bit him get checked for AIDS and any other nasties floating around.

Cheers

It is a good idea to test for HIV when in anything like this but the chances of getting HIV from anything other than direct blood to blood contact is negligible.

AIDS is the eventual failure of the human immune system from long term damage by HIV.

Cop Blocks Bike Lane To Ticket Cyclists For Not Using Lane Jens Müller[_3_] Social Issues 14 November 6th 10 01:41 AM
DIY Bike Lane Mister2u Techniques 0 June 25th 09 08:04 PM
Station St bike lane Bonbeach: cars parked in bike lane AndrewJ Australia 8 March 30th 06 10:37 AM
Bike Lane vs Wide outside Lane - benefit to AUTOS? [email protected] Techniques 29 June 8th 05 10:07 PM
Bike Lane [email protected] General 11 February 10th 05 08:03 AM