Road ID Decision Matrix - a helpful guide

Old May 14th 11, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Default Road ID Decision Matrix - a helpful guide

On May 13, 4:05*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On May 13, 10:56*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

Are you forgetting I dated a whore ER/ICU nurse for years ?

What helpful information would be critical to EMTs when they are
dealing with stabilizing you immediate condition ?

http://www.roadid.com/FirstResponder...riginal_id.png

"What's that? *She had genital warts in 1993... * we need to
administer a different resuscitation protocol"

Road ID is about as useful in a medical emergency as your input is
here.

FWIW, I have a RoadID dogtag and chain. Mine notes my '94 aortic
aneurysm repair (docs/EMT's wonder about that scar) and drug
allergies, as well as name, phone numbers, etc. I ride alone a lot and
the drivers around here are ape-**** nuts, so I figure at a minimum,
they'll know who to inform to pick up the body.

Jeez, not '94, '04. More Alzheimer, I'd better include that one on my
next RoadID.
Old May 14th 11, 04:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Phil H wrote:

On May 13, 10:41Â*am, RicodJour wrote:
On May 13, 1:37Â*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2mrdwg6.jpg

Dead Prince Caspian,

You seem to equate the RoadID thing with simple notification of
emergency services. Â*Is not the primary aim to provide medical
information to the responders? Â*Information that no thinking
individual would dream of giving you (ostensible friend)?

Pick another Jihad, dumbass. Â*This one is simply stupid and you
further sully your sullied reputation.

Oh, this is pure humor. I do think that the marketing arm of RoadID
has done a bang up job of parting everyone with at least $20 to
include their most vital information.....something I have on my
expired drivers license. Maybe that isn't such an impressive feat,
after all, most folks can't even go to the store without tweeting half
the neighborhood of their whereabouts.
Anyway, as far as medical advice goes, Woody Allen hit the nail on the
head......my doctor said I shouldn't let bullets enter my body. OK if
you have some potentially nasty medical condition but how many don't
who still have the road ID? My team mate ran a red light and got
pulled over by the law and didn't have any ID and got snotty with the
officer. Ended up cuffed and hauled off to the pokey, wonder if they
would have accepted the ID?

Ya know those home medical alert systems?
I have the T-shirt.

Help I've fallen, and can't reach my beer.

--
Old Fritz
Old May 14th 11, 10:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Brad Anders wrote:
Jeez, not '94, '04. More Alzheimer, I'd better include that one on my
next RoadID.

Better put your address on as well in case you get lost.

Perhaps Lafferty/Mr Vidmar/BL/truthitalia (am I missing any ?) can
subpoena LANCE's Road ID to see if its got Ferrari's number on it.