WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

Old April 11th 13, 05:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:05:45 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 9:39:14 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 11:10:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Monday, April 8, 2013 11:41:28 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Monday, April 8, 2013 7:22:10 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Monday, April 8, 2013 6:29:40 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Monday, April 8, 2013 7:16:03 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Monday, April 8, 2013 12:19:47 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: Oh? He also hit a ROCK? How UNUSUAL! How UNEXPECTED! Sue the Forest Service! It CAN'T be the mountain biker's fault! In June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker. http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm He was subsequently found guilty of exhibiting a deadly weapon and battery.

And then all charges were dismissed on 3/26/2013. As usual, you don't have your facts right. Like ALL mountain bikers.

Go ahead and keep telling yourself that, Michael.

If you can't resist doing a Fred Phelps imitation every time your news-bot emails you that someone was injured, or worse, while mountain biking, then your record should be made public in kind.

Everything I posted above is factual. If the facts make you uncomfortable, that's on you.

You can't make something true simply by asserting it. DUH! You just don't have the GUTS to face the truth: ALL charges were dismissed. We all know that mountain bikers can't BEAR facing the truth. Thanks for demonstrating that for the millionth time. You are truly a glutton for punishment.

You should really stop and think before throwing out the word, "punishment," Michael. You're just setting yourself up for more ridicule.

Ever since your arrest and subsequent conviction, you've offered a variety of responses. All I've been saying is that (1) you were arrested and (2) you were tried and found guilty in a court of law. Both of those are facts, yet here is how you respond to facts:

Initial denials:

"Liar. Not only is that all lies, but you are only reportig hearsay."

"none of that actually happened"

"You know that's a lie"

"it never happened"

"Not really."

"If you believe that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you."

Followed by acceptance:

"All that proves is that the mountain bikers LIED."

"Based entirely on mountain biker lies."

... And my personal favorite:

"courts prove NOTHING".

So, Michael, given your habit of evading the facts and your general dishonesty, only a fool would take you at your word.

Unless you offer proof (other than your worthless "word"), I think I'll stick to a reliable source:

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Very funny. The UC Police are OBVIOUSLY not a reliable source, because they refer to a charge that was DISMISSED. In other words, I was INNOCENT. Or in other words, I was a victim of FALSE ARREST. IF you were honest, you would do your own research, as I do, and not open your mouth until you are sure you are right. You DON'T, which is why you are always WRONG. ALWAYS. You wouldn't know a "reliable source" if it hit you in the face. As a Ph.D., I DO. You obviously have no credentials or reliability whatsoever.

Thanks for confirming you have no proof to the contrary, liar.

When you make one of your goofy, "Another criminal mountain bike..." posts, does your "research" that you do, "as a Ph.D.", ever include double-checking for convictions or dismissed charges? Why are you trying to hold me to a higher standard that you have for yourself? Hypocrite.

You were arrested. Your mugshot is proof enough of that. As a result of that arrest, details appeared in the news and you were found guilty of charges against you. Those are also facts.

And then ALL CHARGES were DISMISSED -- a fact that you obviously find INCONVENIENT. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, how mountain bikers don't care a whit about the truth. You've been a big help!
Old April 11th 13, 04:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:29:35 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

You were arrested. Your mugshot is proof enough of that. As a result of that arrest, details appeared in the news and you were found guilty of charges against you. Those are also facts.

And then ALL CHARGES were DISMISSED -- a fact that you obviously find INCONVENIENT. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, how mountain bikers don't care a whit about the truth. You've been a big help!

No. Not inconvenient. Just unsubstantiated, at this point.

Feel free to keep slamming your fist on the table, though.

Old April 12th 13, 01:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:52:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:29:35 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

You were arrested. Your mugshot is proof enough of that. As a result of that arrest, details appeared in the news and you were found guilty of charges against you. Those are also facts.

And then ALL CHARGES were DISMISSED -- a fact that you obviously find INCONVENIENT. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, how mountain bikers don't care a whit about the truth. You've been a big help!

No. Not inconvenient. Just unsubstantiated, at this point.

And we know you aren't going to lift a finger to substantiate it, because you don't care about the truth unless you think it supports you. That's the mountain biker way.

Old April 12th 13, 12:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Friday, April 12, 2013 1:03:06 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:52:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:29:35 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

You were arrested. Your mugshot is proof enough of that. As a result of that arrest, details appeared in the news and you were found guilty of charges against you. Those are also facts.

And then ALL CHARGES were DISMISSED -- a fact that you obviously find INCONVENIENT. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, how mountain bikers don't care a whit about the truth. You've been a big help!

No. Not inconvenient. Just unsubstantiated, at this point.

And we know you aren't going to lift a finger to substantiate it, because you don't care about the truth unless you think it supports you. That's the mountain biker way.

I've just Googled "Vandeman Charges Dismissed" and, guess what, no such information appears.

Which is not surprising since you were already convicted of three charges and served your punishment for them. As such, they would not be 'Dismissed' ... that could only happen in the trial ... they would be 'Overturned' if subsequent evidence came to light. But, that would still require a court to so decide and, guess what again, there's no record of that either.

So, I would assume this is more of your b******t ... but feel free to prove me wrong with some real evidence.

Old April 12th 13, 02:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:03:06 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:52:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:29:35 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
You were arrested. Your mugshot is proof enough of that. As a result of that arrest, details appeared in the news and you were found guilty of charges against you. Those are also facts.

And then ALL CHARGES were DISMISSED -- a fact that you obviously find INCONVENIENT. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, how mountain bikers don't care a whit about the truth. You've been a big help!

No. Not inconvenient. Just unsubstantiated, at this point.

And we know you aren't going to lift a finger to substantiate it, because you don't care about the truth unless you think it supports you. That's the mountain biker way.

That's an obvious lie, as I've clearly lifted several fingers to substantiate it, in this very thread. Unfortunately, you've chosen to stonewall instead of providing actual proof, as usual.

Clearly, you have something to hide, otherwise you would.

Old April 12th 13, 03:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, April 12, 2013 4:28:49 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
On Friday, April 12, 2013 1:03:06 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:52:58 AM UTC-7, wrote: On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:29:35 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: You were arrested. Your mugshot is proof enough of that.. As a result of that arrest, details appeared in the news and you were found guilty of charges against you. Those are also facts. And then ALL CHARGES were DISMISSED -- a fact that you obviously find INCONVENIENT. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, how mountain bikers don't care a whit about the truth. You've been a big help! No. Not inconvenient. Just unsubstantiated, at this point. And we know you aren't going to lift a finger to substantiate it, because you don't care about the truth unless you think it supports you. That's the mountain biker way. I've just Googled "Vandeman Charges Dismissed" and, guess what, no such information appears. Which is not surprising since you were already convicted of three charges and served your punishment for them. As such, they would not be 'Dismissed' ... that could only happen in the trial ... they would be 'Overturned' if subsequent evidence came to light. But, that would still require a court to so decide and, guess what again, there's no record of that either. So, I would assume this is more of your b******t ... but feel free to prove me wrong with some real evidence.

Do your own research, as I do, idiot. If you really think Google tells you everything, you are crazy (but we already knew that).
Old April 12th 13, 03:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, April 12, 2013 6:56:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:03:06 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:52:58 AM UTC-7, wrote: On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:29:35 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: You were arrested. Your mugshot is proof enough of that. As a result of that arrest, details appeared in the news and you were found guilty of charges against you. Those are also facts. And then ALL CHARGES were DISMISSED -- a fact that you obviously find INCONVENIENT. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, how mountain bikers don't care a whit about the truth. You've been a big help! No. Not inconvenient. Just unsubstantiated, at this point. And we know you aren't going to lift a finger to substantiate it, because you don't care about the truth unless you think it supports you. That's the mountain biker way. That's an obvious lie, as I've clearly lifted several fingers to substantiate it, in this very thread. Unfortunately, you've chosen to stonewall instead of providing actual proof, as usual. Clearly, you have something to hide, otherwise you would.

You can't substantiate it here. DUH! You'd have to do some real research where it matters. Idiot.
Old April 12th 13, 05:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Do your own research, as I do, idiot. If you really think Google tells you everything, you are crazy (but we already knew that).

You are making the assertion ... you back it up ... particularly since it disagrees with everything in the public record regarding your trial and conviction.

Until you do, I will be dismissing it as yet another of your baseless assertions without any corroborating evidence.
Old April 12th 13, 07:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Friday, April 12, 2013 10:14:46 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Friday, April 12, 2013 6:56:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You can't substantiate it here. DUH! You'd have to do some real research where it matters. Idiot.

No problem. Real research results coming up:

My criteria include the following:

(1) Search Google for "Mike Vandeman assault"
(2) accept first result.

The result:

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2010/06/...lting-cyclist/

Since that's better than anything you've offered (i.e., "nothing"), I'll take it.