Joey D'Antoni and a life of lies.....

Old October 3rd 04, 05:13 AM
crit pro

Default Joey D'Antoni and a life of lies.....

The little **** Joseph D'Antoni was probably a normal little bayou
baby.
He was born on November 4th, 1976. His proud parents are in
Wandeville.

After starting cycling 1992, he spent many years working at moving
from a category 5 to an elite USA Cycling Category 1 and represented
the US in international competition for the first time in 2004.

2001 saw Joey fly over 60,000 miles on Delta. He had no problem
bragging about cheating them out of $80 for bike fees each flight.
Here's what Joey said, that he had a non-descript bike bag, and that
the $80 fee is If They Know It's A Bike. Looking for a cheating way
around the system. That is stealing.

He first impressed his future girlfriend at the 2002 Subaru French
Broad Cycling Classic River Road Time Trial in Asheville, North
Carolina. She had started 30 seconds before her husband, who passed he
in the early going. The next one to pass her, was Joey on his world
famous fixed gear in a tt. He went by in a whoosh, and the impression
was made.

Joey spent 2003 posting all over the internet under the name
"Faster1." Interesting posts include this July 1st one at 9:16am that
says, "Good Luck--ask for big supply of Pro Crit and email
me.......seriously though the ProCrit will make you feel way better."
followed by this doosie on July 18th at 10:55am where Faster1 wrote,
"EPO-pm me for dosage details."

2004 started with big goals. A small penalty at an Arizona bike race
for crossing the yellow line is dismissed as the fault of officials
who are at fault. The cheating is now being justified even more. Two
weeks later, on Feb 28, 2004, Joey was drug tested by USADA at a World
Cup qualifier track event. He must have been confident that the EPO
tests were not yet capable of discovering that people cheat. He even
had a great newspaper article by Karen Baker titled "Elite Bicyclist
pays visit to Hometown Area" which was published on Thursday February
26th, and reprinted on March 4th. The article stated that, "every kid
loves to ride a bike, but Joey D'Antoni has taken that love to the
highest level." No truer words had ever been said.

Joey had even publicly written that the reason there is no medical at
Elite Criterium Nationals was because USADA was busy trying to bust
trackies.

FedEx to Joey's house on April 22, 2004 reveals he failed drug test.
Who does he call first? His wife the school teacher Kelly? No, his
'client' that he 'coaches'. She rushes over to his house. They both
fly on Joey's airline miles to LA on April 30, 2004 to watch the 'B'
sample results be processed. Joey must be innocent, because he states
that at the RENOWNED LA Dope lab that they are disorganized. He saw
them throw trash into plastic bags that contained samples. That alone
is good enough for me that Joey is innocent (sarcasm).

Joey was the director for his girlfriend at Philly, and there was a
good time had by all, as more than a few suds were imbided. Next
month, in July, was party time again. Joey arranged for Kelly to drive
the TT bike on Thursday July 1st to Fitchburg in Mass. Over 10 hours
driving from NC. He and GF were to fly later that day. They never made
that flight. It wasn't cancelled. I have a friend who works for the
airline in question. The two had a nice night home alone. And flew
together the next day. Joey was tired at the race (naturally).

Life is now a tumultous time for Joseph D'Antoni. Joey has been
exposed for cheating, lying, stealing, and now is looking for a new
place to live, a new employer, a new partner, and he is no longer
responding to emails from friends who want answers. He has blocked
Mark Farnsworth, and despite writing to StolenUnderground.com, he has
yet to apologize, confess, or tell us the truth. He even wrote, "If
you have any questions about this matter email is always the best way
to reach me." Instead of taking the David Millar path and admitting
fault, he has chosen the corrupt path like Tyler Hamilton, and denies
the facts, and questions the validity of the tests.

Joseph D'Antoni is a cheater. He is a thief. The facts do not lie.
Joey does.

Here's a peek into his girlfriend's past.....

From: Laura Weislo )
Subject: ANGER!!! AAAAAAAUUUGGHG!
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression
Date: 1995-01-13 12:16:23 PST

I was this way before being diagnosed as clinically depressed in 1991.
I'd be fine one minute then ****ed off as hell the next. Makes for a
good
punk rocker, but not so nice now that I have a good job and a fiance.

I went on Prozac for three years, while on it I was much calmer, but I
would have bouts of uncontrollable crying at least once or twice a
month
that drove me up the wall. I went off it last summer, and was fine
until
just recently. Perhaps the holidays set me off, or the stress of
buying
a new house... but the events in my life aren't really enough to
warrant
the extreme irritation I am experiencing.

I get really frustrated, irritated, ****ed off, agitated and bitchy
every
single day. I've tried cutting out caffeine (I only have one cup of
coffee per day) and I don't smoke or drink very much (a beer or two on
the weekends).

I also get adrenaline rushes from reading this book on my fvorite punk
bands from the 70's - I get a rush from imagining I am there.

Now, I don't feel at all depressed anymore, like I did 4 years ago. I
don't want to go back on Prozac just because I'm getting edgy. Could
this be a prelude to more depression? Is my brain re-programming
itself
after being altered by drugs? Has anyone experienced anything like
this?

Herbal tea just don't do the trick... Even sex only works for a few
minutes, then I'm irritated because he left his shoes in the middle of
the floor. I'm lucky to have a man who is very understanding and
supportive, and not at all combative.

Sorry for the long rambles...

laura
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Old October 3rd 04, 12:01 PM
pedalchick

Blah blah blah. I posted that publicly in 1995 and so what if you
repost it now.. Big secrets.. ooooo.. It makes me different than 60
million Americans how?
And your load of lies has one tiny tiny problem - my husband and Joey
were having dinner and watching TV together on the night you're
alleging we spent together in Fitchburg. And guess who picked him up
at the airport the next morning? his wife.
So go ahead and post whatever **** you want about Joey - that's his
battle. But the more crap you try and spew on me is just going to make
you look like the psycho that you are.

--
pedalchick

Old October 3rd 04, 01:17 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

You jackass. Mixing some relevant stuff with a bunch of unrelated
crap. This guy's lovelife or non-lovelife is irrelevant. The woman
he is coaching is a research scientist BTW but a doofus like you can't
seem to accept that men and women can have non-romantic/sexual
relationships.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old October 3rd 04, 02:14 PM
Richard Adams

crit pro wrote:
[a dud nuke]

Please... go ride your tricycle or something.

Old October 3rd 04, 02:16 PM
Richard Adams

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

You jackass. Mixing some relevant stuff with a bunch of unrelated
crap. This guy's lovelife or non-lovelife is irrelevant. The woman
he is coaching is a research scientist BTW but a doofus like you can't
seem to accept that men and women can have non-romantic/sexual
relationships.

Maybe he can't.

Wonder what or who is in his closet.

Old October 3rd 04, 02:20 PM
Mark Farnsworth

crit pro wrote:
[A LOT OF STUPID ****]

Look, CRIT PRO is an idiot and a jerk. But the fact that he is scum of
the earth does not make Joey's doping okay. I don't understand why CRIT
PRO is such a **** and don't want to be associated with him in any way.

I don't hide behind any mask. Joey, Laura (pedalchick), and other know
me by my own name.

I belive that Joey was on drugs and is a dope cheat. He had no
explination for his positive test result and when I emailed him to ask
about his membership in the Chemical Anarchy Forum and the associated
EPO related posts he had no response. If Joey does not want to talk
about his doping it is fine. He has two years of suspension so we don't
need to worry about him racing for a while.

The attacks on Laura are rude and uncalled for. I am fairly certain
that Joey lied to Laura just like he lied to others. Innuendo about her
is complete bull****. She is a clean rider who trains hard and does not
take drugs. Larua and I are NOT friends but there is no reason for
people to be spreading lies about her. Laura is a victim of Joey's lies.

If you have any questions about Joey's guilt check check out the
following link and follow the links to his profile on Chemical Anarchy
and his Faster1 posts on Elite Fitness.
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t180129.html

For the time being, I will stop posting about Joey. I think CRIT PRO
should do the same. If Joey or someone else posts that they think he is
not a drug cheat; I will respond. I think everyone on the group
believes that Joey is a drug cheat so further continuation of this
thread is unlikely.

-Mark

Old October 3rd 04, 06:54 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 13:20:16 GMT, Mark Farnsworth
wrote:

Look, CRIT PRO is an idiot and a jerk. But the fact that he is scum of
the earth does not make Joey's doping okay.

I totally agree.

[Other well-said stuff snipped.]

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old October 3rd 04, 06:55 PM
Ronde Chimp

Mark Farnsworth wrote in message ink.net...
EPO related posts he had no response. If Joey does not want to talk
about his doping it is fine. He has two years of suspension so we don't
need to worry about him racing for a while.

Um, kinda. I've been told he's racing this weekend at the San Diego
Velodrome 2 day Madison event. Apparently his suspension is for USCF
events, but he can still race ATRA. I was surprised to hear this.
Actually angered to hear this is probably more accurate.

Thanks,
Ronde Chimp

Truth and Lies crit pro Racing 0 September 26th 04 05:42 PM
ET Tu Antoni [email protected] Racing 1 September 25th 04 09:35 PM