I can't find a cycling shoes to fit wide feet!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 25th 06, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default I can't find a cycling shoes to fit wide feet!

All
I've got wide feet and I can't find any shoes to fit. I tried on Shimano
and Diadora yesterday both too narrow and guy in the shop reckons it's going
to be a hard job to find shoes that fit. I've got 11.5/12.0 size feet and
it's a right pain when cycling as the base of the foot hurts and I have to
unclip from my time ATAC's and pedal using the middle of the foot.

Thanks

Gareth

The Effects of Hiking Shoes on Wildlife and People -- [email protected] Mountain Biking 3 June 1st 06 04:46 PM
What are cycling shoes for? [email protected] Techniques 49 November 3rd 05 08:42 AM
[Long] ASA vs CTC Not Responding UK 18 January 20th 05 12:36 AM
Road Shoes for wide feet? 9psi Techniques 7 August 27th 04 12:55 PM
Wide Feet and cycling shoes dailuggs UK 2 September 12th 03 10:25 AM