Which 3rd party insurance?

Old August 25th 06, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Which 3rd party insurance?

Following on from the earlier thread about insurance I've decided it's
time I got myself some. I ride a lot of miles both commuting and for
pleasure and would like to be backed up in the event of needing to
claim/having a claim made against me. I'd also like to be covered for
any accident I cause (not that I intend to cause one!)

As there is a chance I'll do some road racing next year I suppose the
most sensible option is to go with the BCF silver membership over the
CTC insurance unless there's a particular reason not to. Advice,
anyone? I'm not a member of either at the moment, BTW.

Thanks,

Mark

3rd party insurance Duncan Gray UK 27 August 25th 06 09:32 PM
getting snubbed by pro cyling organizers hueyville Racing 152 June 8th 05 01:36 AM
3rd party liability insurance Roz Holmes UK 16 April 1st 04 09:23 PM
3rd Party Insurance? Balin, Son of Fundi UK 5 October 27th 03 07:30 PM
my parents are okay (hurricaine) Monique Y. Herman Mountain Biking 53 September 22nd 03 09:18 PM