Regarding the 360 unispin.

Old October 30th 07, 11:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jack_C-B

Default Regarding the 360 unispin.

Im getting close to landing it (i think), and im wondering if learning
the jump mount first will help me get the real thing easier.

Ive had some success with the jump mount, mainly ending in pain but
success it has been.

If anyone else has gone about this the same way I am, please tell.

Cheers.

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*

*See my profile here -
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=15237

* -NO I did not lose my other wheel and NO I will not do a backflip for
you!-
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 30th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

What? You're trying 360 unispins, but you can't do the jump mount? Can
you do 180 unispins? Learning the jumpmount isn't a requirement for
unispins, but if you can do a 180 unispin, you'd be able to land
jumpmount first try. And you have to be able to do 180 unispins before
you even think of attempting 360 unispins.

I'm confused.

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.

Trying is the first step towards failure.
-Homer Simpson-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oagr6Ydjzdw
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 30th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

try to land it seat in... it is way easier

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 30th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mycatisonfire

I think he's on about 360 jump mount things... i didnt learn them b4 360
unispins i think its just about persistance. once you can land them
then youll probably find them easier than 180 unispins :P

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 30th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jack_C-B

yeah i landed the 180 unispin ages ago, i think im pretty good at it.

I have been attempting the 360 unispin for a while now but i just
havent got it right so i decided to learn the jump mount then have
another go at the real thing. Just wondering if this is a useless idea.

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*

*See my profile here -
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=15237*

Going for the 360 unispin. Soon to be going for the crankflip.
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 30th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I think so, the 360 unispin jumpmount seems harder and I never have
learned it, before or after learning 3spins.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
Rolling Giraffe Mount Tutorial
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63892

Mikefule wrote:

Cross country is when you risk getting lost. Muni is when you risk
death.

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 30th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Jack_C-B wrote:
Im getting close to landing it (i think), and im wondering if learning
the jump mount first will help me get the real thing easier.

Ive had some success with the jump mount, mainly ending in pain but
success it has been.

If anyone else has gone about this the same way I am, please tell.

Cheers.

Do you mean the 360 unispin jump mount? Or just holding the uni in
front of you and jumping onto it?

I don't think unispin jump mounts are anything like unispins. I don't
even know if I can 360 unispin jump mount.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 30th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

forrestunifreak wrote:
I don't even know if I can 360 unispin jump mount.

$10 says you can't.

If you make it I'll pay you at UNICON.

--
Into the blue

ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
boomstick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oagr6ydjzdw
http://tinyurl.com/yrt9x7
http://www.hello-kitty.co.uk/?p=home
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Into the blue wrote:
$10 says you can't.

If you make it I'll pay you at UNICON.

Hmm, what do you know, I just went out and landed one. I guess I don't
know my own strength.

Oops.

Got 360 Unispin! tunkie Unicycling 12 March 12th 07 01:54 AM
Got 360 Unispin! GeorgeWBush Unicycling 2 March 11th 07 04:41 PM
Unispin icon and (non-unispin) picture thefish Unicycling 1 December 31st 06 02:11 AM
unispin thebigo Unicycling 2 March 2nd 06 05:35 PM
Rolling Hop Unispin? Unispin Grind? Catboy Unicycling 27 December 30th 04 01:03 AM