arm and leg protection

Old August 14th 05, 04:41 PM
Rickey

Default arm and leg protection

I need some recomendations for arm and leg protection. I want leg
protection that protects not only my shins and knees, but the back of my
legs (calfs) as well. It needs to be durable, comfortable and
preferably breathable. I want protection for my arms from my wrists to
my elbows with the same qualities. Please include where i may find
these and approximate costs.

--
Rickey
Rickey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10223

Old August 14th 05, 04:50 PM
Fuego

sixsixone makes good leg protection like 'this'
(http://sixsixone.com/gear/pads_4x4.html) that's really popular with
unicyclists. I have a pair, and it's prevented many an injury.

'this' (http://sixsixone.com/gear/pads_2x4.html) is sixsixone arm armor.
I haven't ever tried it, but I've seen people with it and it looked like
it would work fine.

--
Fuego - A Cult of Unicyclists

If u could've aborted president bush using medicinal marijuana grown by
a gay guy with a feeding-tube who was on death row, wade u?
-GILD

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983