Miyata parts!

Old July 7th 08, 08:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Miyata parts!

Hey everyone I have access to a lot of miyata parts for good prices as
well as Chinese knock off versions of many miyata parts.

If anyone is in need of parts like seatposts and seats or other
smallish stuff send me an email and I will let you know how much they
will cost and such and I can bring them to Unicon.

I know getting things like seat parts can be quite hard in North
America but I'm in Korea right now where Miyata is plentiful and I will
be going to Tokyo in a few days which is the home of Miyata!

So let me know if there is any interest. I saw some of their new
freestyle/distance riding aluminum cranks and they are beautiful.

No Q designed so that they won't cut up your ankles. They are shaped
like this so that if your ankle does hit the crank it won't hit any
sharp edges, they are also really light and hand made in Japan. Of
course they weren't cheap (65 bucks just for square taper cranks) but
the seat stuff is, and general stuff is pretty cheap. I think a
Flamingo is about 140 USD.

Code:
--------------------
---\
___/
--------------------

Cheers from Asia,

Nathan

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old July 22nd 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pyrocelt

I am wondering about a Miyata 7 inch seat post extender or a new longer
seat post. I am six feet two inches and just got a used Miyata
Flamingo that is not quite tall enough. I am also wondering about new
seat covers and if there is anywhere one can get new blue tires. This
Flamingo is blue (not teal, as the picture looked) and has a fantastic
blue matching tire. It works now, but I am really good at doing dumb
stuff and just wondering if it is at all possible to find a
replacement, should I accidentally kill the one I have.
Cheers,
PyroCelt

--
pyrocelt
Old July 22nd 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

As far as I know you can't get new seat covers but if you are going to
be at Unicon I could pick up a seat post extender for you.

In the US it will be very hard to find original replacement parts but
if you use Torker LX parts then it shouldn't be an issue.

Old July 23rd 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

Hey Nathan. Hope you are enjoying the trip.

'I am trying to figure out if I can get a Miyata seatpost that fits a
27.2 frame.' (http://tinyurl.com/5fdppn)

Any insight on this?

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)

miyata unicyclejim Unicycling 1 February 28th 08 05:20 AM
Miyata CF Base + Miyata Handles + KH Cover = Wicked Trials Saddle. trials_uni Unicycling 15 August 12th 06 11:24 PM
new miyata wowunicycle Unicycling 6 August 7th 05 03:06 AM
Miyata or KH bigjohn_117 Unicycling 15 June 28th 05 07:55 PM
Miyata 721 j2pilot General 3 May 14th 04 02:16 PM