Where da Bobsy Twins?

Old September 23rd 12, 12:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Where da Bobsy Twins?

We have three sets of brothers in the race today, with Slovakia even
having two pairs: Peter and Juraj Sagan, and Martin and Peter
Velits. The other pair is Jacques and Reinardt Janse Van Rensburg of
South Africa.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old September 23rd 12, 12:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 23/09/2012 12:42, Davey Crockett wrote:

We have three sets of brothers in the race today,

Shame about Luxembourg, those mean testers done spoiled it.