Whats a good site to buy tires?

Old July 23rd 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Default Whats a good site to buy tires?

Well... now that i know the MEC is that much Ithink I might go with the
Try-All. It's $50 dollars and I've heard from most that it is the
better of the two. I thought the MEC was 30 or 40 dollars.

--
Michaelgoround
Old July 23rd 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unreal-Wheel

Yeah I've got a Try-All right now and it's a really nice tire.

It's definitely worth it, and only half the price of an Eagle Claw.

--
Unreal-Wheel

)-2xLegwrap-O 2nd Place
Old July 23rd 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

You will save tons of money if you order the MEC from Canada.

I may buy one, but I just put my CC back on from riding a try-all cause
I didnt feel a difference in the tires. Tested it on rocks, drops,
skinnys, street, bounce, and ammount of folding and I just wasnt see or
feeling a difference.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~team dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-