A Sasky goes east

Old September 12th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Default A Sasky goes east

Made it to Toronto this morning after checking out the Niagra Falls.

I went riding with Scott in Madison and man am I out of shape! I will
have to work on that.

Anyway the funds are getting low a bit faster than expected so I don't
think I will be able to detour down into New York State anymore. Still
planning on going all the way to St. Johns though.

Hey Scott: aparently I was a day ahead of myself and Great Big Sea was
on thursday not wendsday so I skipped town. you really should check out
Xavier Rudd though.

--
saskatchewanian
Old September 14th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

will do

--
scotthue
Old September 17th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Picked up that 36" rim from Levi the other day and have had a few dreams
about rims and tires since. I am starting to wonder which is more
important, a continious bead or a good hooked bead...

anywho I am writing this from a library at Baie-Comeau a town in north
eastern Quebec and have been haveing a bit of trouble finding the road
to Labrador as aparently it has been moved twice in the last twenty
years and the first two maps I looked at had the trail head at the
wrong spot (I did find the ditched and burmed aproaches)

anyway things are going well and the scenery has been beautifull since
Quebec City.

Peace

ERIC

--
saskatchewanian
Old September 17th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

If you can make it backdown to niagara falls, you should come visit me.
I'm now living around there in Welland.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old September 21st 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

please see 'Road trip ends with a Bang! '
(www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73010)

in other words I am doing great but my truck is not

--
saskatchewanian
Old December 13th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

heading back west. Not sure where I will go after the New-years. Got a
crappy gob in Saint John, NB but don't know if I want to keep it.

Anyway I decided to actually go out to Newfoundland and got to Saint
John's. Spent a night at Dave (flyer)'s place and experienced some
newfie hospitality. I saw his drilled stealth rim and I have to say it
looks pretty sweet. 3/4" holes through both surfaces.

The ferry rides to and from NFL arrived 22 and 13 hours late
respectively and the weather was interesting to say the least (why the
ferries were so late)

I am leaving NB tonight and should be back in SK by the night of the
18th. Picking up a couple people on the way.

It was fun

ERIC

--
saskatchewanian
Old December 13th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Hey Eric, you should stop by my place, maybe we could do some snow Muni
or something (if your muni is still intact). I'm going back home to
Tottenham tomorrow for the Christmas holidays. It's a little bit north
from Toronto.