unicyclist sighting in Clovis, california

Old December 5th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

Default unicyclist sighting in Clovis, california

ok so i met this unicyclist in Fresno well actually Clovis, California.
I even talked to him, but never got his phone number. Ya I screwed that
up, but its ok cause you guys can help.
heres the info i know about him

I met him at Clovis East High School at around 5:30pm
He looked like he was probably a high schooler
short blonde hair
bigger guy
maybe 5 foot 9nine inches?
He said he was friends of a guy named Carl and that he knew his family.
he also said that Carl was a unicyclist. I got the hint he considered
Carl to be a good unicyclist?
so maybe you guys could hook me up with this guy or give me a list of
carl unicyclists. Probably Carls here in the united states but i am
willing to take any Carl.
He said he owned a nimbus trials uni too.

Thanks!

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web page
www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
My video
http://www.vimeo.com/1636746
-JOE
Old December 8th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

any ideas?
especially for a guy named carl?

Old December 8th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

JosephCampbell;1145328 wrote:
any ideas?
especially for a guy named carl?

I know a little kid that moved into that area who's a fairly good
unicyclistHe used to live up here. When he moved though I gave him your
contact info so i don't think it was him.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old December 13th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

He said he knew a unicyclist named Carl.
shoot me some PM's of contact info on people named Carl guys!
maybe "crazy carl" ive heard this name before with unicycling.
any Carl works cause they has got to be only a few Carls.
im always riding in the area he lives in so it would be a shame for me
not to ride with this guy... whoever he is.

Old December 13th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

the kid I know is named Lewis. Sorry I don't know any Carls down there.
We need to ride again sometime man.

Old December 13th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

How close is springfield to you ? theres a carl on the simpsons

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap

Southern California Unicyclist littleman Unicycling 2 August 4th 07 04:36 AM
Uni sighting brian.slater Unicycling 6 July 21st 05 02:50 AM
MCC uni-sighting peterbb Unicycling 0 April 24th 05 11:32 PM
Uni Sighting TheoELind Unicycling 4 January 8th 05 01:49 PM
Uni sighting tomblackwood Unicycling 10 December 23rd 04 03:24 PM