KUA is gathering logos from all around the world.

Old December 9th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default KUA is gathering logos from all around the world.

... that email isn't a good idea to put here in that format (spell out
the @, or dot so you don't get spammed)

I'll send you mine, i don't know if it's what you're looking for tho...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old December 9th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Hey Lujianne!

It is Nathan from Canada, I emailed you the logo from our club in
Ottawa!

I can't wait to see the T-shirts!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 10th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

Heya! Jiahui from Singapore here - Was looking at your email yesterday
actually.

this reminds me I *need* to be rummaging through the archives for it.

--
fluxusmaximus

Old December 10th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lujianne

ntappin;1146485 wrote:
Hey Lujianne!

It is Nathan from Canada, I emailed you the logo from our club in
Ottawa!

I can't wait to see the T-shirts!

I got your logo. thank you so much :-)

--
lujianne
Old December 10th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lujianne

fluxusmaximus;1146666 wrote:
Heya! Jiahui from Singapore here - Was looking at your email yesterday
actually.

this reminds me I *need* to be rummaging through the archives for it.

Thank you :-)
Yesterday Maxim told me you can help me. :-)
thank you so much.
See you in Hong kong for 2nd APUC next year.

--
lujianne
Old December 10th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lujianne

skrobo;1146479 wrote:
... that email isn't a good idea to put here in that format (spell out
the @, or dot so you don't get spammed)

I'll send you mine, i don't know if it's what you're looking for tho...

Yes, I got it. thank you.

In your web-cite, I saw Wendy(who went to Denmark. She stayed next door

to Korea team.) I'm pleased to see her again. :-) Her husband is Peter

as well.

--
lujianne
Old December 10th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

You can grab the NZ Unicycle Federation logo from the website:
www.unicycle.org.nz
It's the thing that looks like a Chicken but is supposed to be a Kiwi.

Also the Unicon XV logo designed by Sam Wakeling is on:
www.uniconxv.co.nz

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org
Old December 12th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lujianne

GizmoDuck;1146717 wrote:
You can grab the NZ Unicycle Federation logo from the website:
www.unicycle.org.nz
It's the thing that looks like a Chicken but is supposed to be a Kiwi.

Also the Unicon XV logo designed by Sam Wakeling is on:
www.uniconxv.co.nz

Ken

Thank you so much. I know that Kiwi is symbol of New Zeland :-)
See you next year in UNICON 15.

--
lujianne
Old December 14th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lujianne

fluxusmaximus;1146666 wrote:
Heya! Jiahui from Singapore here - Was looking at your email yesterday
actually.

this reminds me I *need* to be rummaging through the archives for it.

Hi.
Did you find out your logo?
I really expect to get your logo.
If you can find that, Please know me and send .
Thank you
Have a good day

Lujianne

--