How do you set your uni on fire...safely?

Old December 12th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
one wheely

Default How do you set your uni on fire...safely?

What's the best way to set a unicylce on fire so that u can then ride
it? Also so the unicycle isn't damaged. I was thinking about trying it,
it sounds fun.

--
one wheely

Why stroll...when you can roll?
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
Old December 12th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

one wheely;1147988 wrote:
What's the best way to set a unicylce on fire so that u can then ride
it? Also so the unicycle isn't damaged. I was thinking about trying it,
it sounds fun.

lighter fluid? just a little though. I'd wear leg protection lol.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old December 12th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

like Phil did... http://vimeo.com/1320443 Perhaps?

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old December 12th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
one wheely

Thanx for the vid.
Any last minute instructions before i go out and do it? I'm not really
sure how much fluid to use. And does it leave the tyre fine afterwards?

Old December 12th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
polevaultinunicyclist

itll only burn the fluid on it... might melt the tire if gets hot but
idk. i doubt it but not sure. have fun!

--
polevaultinunicyclist

-Jarom
koxx Devil: bombness course 2

shake and bake
Old December 12th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

When I saw the title to this thread I read How to set your seat on fire
safely.
That gave me a scare.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

B r i n g b a c k t h e N i m b u s R o u n d - C r o w
n ! !

"Sprite off, you spriting spriter!" - Into the Blue
Old December 12th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Catboy

Setting your unicycle on fire, and I assume, riding it, is _NOT_SAFE._

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://tinyurl.com/42zjrm)

----The biggest pussy you'll ever meet.
Old December 12th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

With alcohol fires you can generally avoid being burned if you move
quickly. You can even toss balls of fire around and hold them for short
periods, but if you're going to hold them for a while it's best to wear
a protective layer of vaseline.

I'm assuming similar principles apply to a uni+lighter fluid fire.

I'd use some good old isopropyl alcohol though. It burns cooler and is
probably cheaper.

--
hobo_chuck
Old December 12th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I think the question itself is an oxymoron...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old December 12th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zogola

johnfoss;1148035 wrote:
I think the question itself is an oxymoron...

Emphasis on moron. Sorry, it was just so easy to go there.

Kurt

--
zogola