Well...

Old September 11th 12, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

Default Well...

Quiet here, no?

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)
Old September 12th 12, 12:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 11/09/2012 22:11, Mower Man wrote:
Quiet here, no?

Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.
Old September 12th 12, 10:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.

Dunno about that but judging by the coverage it seems to rain an awful
lot in the land of some of my forbears,

Old September 12th 12, 11:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 12/09/2012 12:24 AM, atriage wrote:
On 11/09/2012 22:11, Mower Man wrote:
Quiet here, no?

Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.

It was Cav's stupendous error the day before that stunned me. Well,
actually not me, my wife who couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Old September 12th 12, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 12/09/2012 10:47, Simply Fred wrote:
atriage wrote:
Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.

Dunno about that but judging by the coverage it seems to rain an awful
lot in the land of some of my forbears,

S'true, mind you there was a period of nearly an hour today when it
didn't rain.
Old September 12th 12, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 12/09/2012 11:04, Mower Man wrote:
On 12/09/2012 12:24 AM, atriage wrote:
On 11/09/2012 22:11, Mower Man wrote:
Quiet here, no?

Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.

It was Cav's stupendous error the day before that stunned me. Well,
actually not me, my wife who couldn't believe what she was seeing.

He was recovering from the 30 mph road surface/rider interface the day
before. It beatsme how they get straight back on their bikes and carry
on racing, when I stack it I crawl to the side of the road and sulk for
at least 20 minutes.
Old September 12th 12, 08:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 12/09/2012 7:41 PM, atriage wrote:
On 12/09/2012 11:04, Mower Man wrote:
On 12/09/2012 12:24 AM, atriage wrote:
On 11/09/2012 22:11, Mower Man wrote:
Quiet here, no?

Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.

It was Cav's stupendous error the day before that stunned me. Well,
actually not me, my wife who couldn't believe what she was seeing.

He was recovering from the 30 mph road surface/rider interface the day
before. It beats me how they get straight back on their bikes and carry
on racing, when I stack it I crawl to the side of the road and sulk for
at least 20 minutes.

True. And yes, same here.

Old September 12th 12, 08:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 12/09/2012 10:47 AM, Simply Fred wrote:
atriage wrote:
Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.

Dunno about that but judging by the coverage it seems to rain an awful
lot in the land of some of my forbears,

And as for the road surfaces...

Old September 12th 12, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

atriage wrote:
Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.

Dunno about that but judging by the coverage it seems to rain an awful
lot in the land of some of my forbears,

And as for the road surfaces...

Don't mention them, I can feel a rant coming on.
Old September 13th 12, 09:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Mower Man wrote:
And as for the road surfaces...

atriage wrote:
Don't mention them, I can feel a rant coming on.

Dumbass,
Bankers bonuses are far more important than road surfaces. You wouldn't
want the poor bankers to starve would you ?