pedal value

Old April 28th 04, 08:59 PM
unigeee

Default pedal value

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32137
Question: with what pedals do you get maximum value
(price/performance/longevity)

- primo tenderizers regular
- primo tenderizers magnesium
- DMR V8's
- Shimano DX
- aircorps
- any cheap pedal

with what pedal do you get maximum value (price/strgth/longevity)

1. primo tenderizers regular
2. primo tenderizers magnesium
3. DMR V8's
4. shimano DX
5. Aircorps
6. any cheap pedal

--
unigeee - Hmmmmm!
unigeee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5397

Old April 28th 04, 09:06 PM
one wheeled stallion

Wouldn't you really have had to try all the above to know which was the
best? Plus there are tonnes more out there!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"It's all in the mind, not the behind" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old April 28th 04, 09:18 PM
one wheeled stallion

It also depends what you use em for and if maintainence issues are taken
into account when considering lengevity. Like my Azonic A-Frames suit
muni better than trials [Oh yeah, thanks U-Turn! :-)] .

Old April 28th 04, 10:05 PM
unigeee

Wouldn't you really have had to try all the above to know which was
the best? Plus there are tonnes more out there!

definatly! but it's not a scientific poll i just want to get an idea. if
someone is sold on a set of pedals or if they have compared woth others
then i think the opinions are valid enough.

john

Old April 28th 04, 10:06 PM
unigeee

Wouldn't you really have had to try all the above to know which was
the best? Plus there are tonnes more out there!

definatly! but it's not a scientific poll i just want to get an idea. if
someone is sold on a set of pedals or if they have compared woth others
then i think the opinions are valid enough.

i know there are others but these are the names i see come up often. i
am verry happy to be corrected.

john

Old April 28th 04, 10:53 PM
andrew_carter

I'm voting for Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals. The pins are easily
accessible and screw in from the other side so you don't find yourself
mashing the ends of them and making them get stuck in there. I love the
shape of the pedals too. Mine bent horribly but I think that most
pedals (other than the really high end ones) would have with some of the
poor landings I had. They cost me under $30 AUD.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
New photos added 11/04 - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61

Old April 28th 04, 10:56 PM
unicycleboy

I take this is for Trials Pedals, Freestyle pedals are so much easyier
to decide on

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert