bicycle seat that won't hurt my bottom

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21st 12, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Proms

Default bicycle seat that won't hurt my bottom

I've been cycling off and on for nearly a year. When I started, I'd ride
about 8 miles and didn't have much, if any, of my bottom hurting. Now that
I'm doubling the distance, lately my bottom has been hurting a little more
and I wonder if I could change the seat to something better. I'm overweight
by about 40 lbs, so that doesn't help when sitting on a small seat. One
time I had a pilonidal cyst removed from my bottom and the irritation I'm
getting is appearing in that area and I don't want to agitate it any
further.

So, recommendations for a seat would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

tadpole trike with seat higher than bottom bracket? Jon Bendtsen Recumbent Biking 11 September 9th 08 09:47 PM
Bicycle seat on a uni AscenXion Unicycling 15 July 3rd 06 08:55 PM
Bicycle seat on a uni Jim Unicycling 1 June 28th 06 05:41 PM
Bicycle seat for road use. Mikefule Unicycling 5 September 10th 05 09:19 AM
Bicycle Seat Maggie General 13 November 9th 04 10:48 AM