FA:Record cranks, 53T Chainring, FDer, Cinelli Ram, Scott, Deda bars, Fizik saddle

Old August 9th 06, 10:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Cat Dailey

Default FA:Record cranks, 53T Chainring, FDer, Cinelli Ram, Scott, Deda bars, Fizik saddle

Good Morning! I have for auction on ebay:

Record 10sp Crankset
Record 10sp Front Derailleur
Record 10sp 53T Chainring (for a 53/39)
Cinelli Ram Handlebars 42/120
Deda Newton Deep Classic bars 46 o-to-o
Scott TT bars
Fizik Alliante saddle
Blackburn Airfix Multitool

All starting at .99, no reserve
Check for the items under my username: catdailey

Thanks for looking!