EPOXY

Old March 6th 12, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default EPOXY

G FLEX appears as current champ

http://www.nrsweb.com/boating_tips/q...y_adhesive.asp

Old March 6th 12, 04:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Martin Riddle

"kolldata" wrote in message

G FLEX appears as current champ

http://www.nrsweb.com/boating_tips/q...y_adhesive.asp

www.raka.com

Cheers

Old March 6th 12, 04:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

ahhh FP ! camping on the beach down by the ol' nuke....Seychelles...palms rustling in wind,,,sea turtles crawling about...AAA ! and FREEEEEE !!!
marine environment....harbor....end of the line for geographic North America...here starts the swamp.
Old March 6th 12, 03:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Mar 5, 7:58*pm, kolldata wrote:
G FLEX appears as current champ

http://www.nrsweb.com/boating_tips/q...y_adhesive.asp

You know, I was just looking for a more flexible epoxy to fix my son's
slalom skis. The top sheet has delaminated from the base, and every
time I (or a shop) epoxies it, it just delaminates again. And there's
a dealer not too far from my work.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old March 7th 12, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

THE SHOE, UNDERWEAR, UNA, OK CITY.... ?
Old March 7th 12, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

POSSIBLE DRILL MATRIX SMALL HOLES IN LAMINATE SO EPOXY COMES THRU THEN SMOOTHS OUT ON PREPPED TOP SURFACE ?

Old March 7th 12, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

West Marine has Marinetex. Flexset maybe comprabble to G-Flex ?

http://www.marinetex.com/

there are copious search results for both West System and Marinetex.