Mercian Cycles branching out?

Old February 28th 06, 02:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Mercian Cycles branching out?

Out for a pootle this evening and on the return leg I pass Mercian
Cycles, so stopped to gaze in at the shiny things.There's currently an
advert in the window for "ESCORT AGENCY - ladies required", no
experience is necessary apparently as, ahem, training will be given.

Are Mercian expanding into new areas? I think we should be told.

Made me chuckle anyway.

"Bob"

Old February 28th 06, 03:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Call me Bob" wrote in message
Out for a pootle this evening and on the return leg I pass Mercian
Cycles, so stopped to gaze in at the shiny things.There's currently an
advert in the window for "ESCORT AGENCY - ladies required", no
experience is necessary apparently as, ahem, training will be given.

Are Mercian expanding into new areas? I think we should be told.

Well, I know they make tandems - maybe they're pre-supplying them with the
other person?

cheers,
clive

Old February 28th 06, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Upon the miasma of midnight, a darkling spirit identified as Clive
George gently breathed:
"Call me Bob" wrote in message
.. .

Out for a pootle this evening and on the return leg I pass Mercian
Cycles, so stopped to gaze in at the shiny things.There's currently an
advert in the window for "ESCORT AGENCY - ladies required", no
experience is necessary apparently as, ahem, training will be given.

Are Mercian expanding into new areas? I think we should be told.

Well, I know they make tandems - maybe they're pre-supplying them with
the other person?

Does she do all the pedalling? Could be handy, and give a whole new
meaning to "going out with a fit bird"... :-)

--
- DJ Pyromancer, The Sunday Goth Social, Leeds. http://www.sheepish.net

Broadband, Dialup, Domains = http://www.wytches.net = The UK's Pagan ISP!
http://www.inkubus-sukkubus.co.uk http://www.revival.stormshadow.com