What is the hand signal for 'I am going to make a U turn'?

Old January 23rd 18, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default What is the hand signal for 'I am going to make a U turn'?

http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/la...ncludes-365122
Old January 23rd 18, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:15:32 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/la...ncludes-365122

Not possible, the cyclist was wearing a helmet.

Old January 23rd 18, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/la...ncludes-365122

I did try to find this hand signal for a U turn. Nope
I would be happy to be enlightened.

Old January 24th 18, 02:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 23/01/2018 17:15, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/la...ncludes-365122

A 16 year old?

wince

I can remember when my son was 16 years old.

It doesn't bear thinking about, no matter how keen "Joseph Guy" was to
get out on his own, and no matter how he was behaving.