Don't Ask Lance's Team

Old August 6th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default Don't Ask Lance's Team

In article , William Asher
wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote in
:

In article , William Asher
wrote:

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in
hlink.net:

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message

I was kidding. I know people want to see my photos. Or perhaps
those of Ilan even more.

At least your photos (and those of Ilan) don't interfere with the
process of digestion.

I would just like to get a word in here and make the point that it is
threads like this that get me through the August doldrums.

Oh, so you're done with the drum circle out in the woods.

Yeah, the drum thing didn't work out. The mosquitos were fierce, nobody
remembered to bring a corkscrew for the chablis, and you could barely
hear the drums over all the goddamned cell phones and blackberries
buzzing and beeping. (If John Cage were alive he would write a symphony
for cell phone ring tones.) To top it off, somebody ran the battery down
in my Saab playing Yanni cds.

Hmm, I'm wondering what you do with your Blackberry and cell phone when you're
wearing a loincloth. I'm also wondering where you all get your loincloths drycleaned.

Next time I want to get in touch with my masculinity I'll just send a
picture of somebody I don't know to Ken Papai.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...75f48488bb2?hl

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Lance's F1 TT bike [email protected] Techniques 9 February 20th 07 02:00 AM
About Lance's marathon.... Pat in TX Techniques 7 November 15th 06 07:41 PM
lance's mistake Rik Van Diesel Racing 3 August 26th 05 10:52 PM
Seen any interviews with Lance's ex? Peter Anagnostos Racing 24 August 10th 04 12:52 AM
Lance's Ear Bud M Powell General 6 July 29th 04 03:36 AM