David Carradine found hanging by his neck and genitals

Old June 5th 09, 01:19 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.appalachian,rec.org.mensa,rec.bicycles.misc,soc.retirement

Default David Carradine found hanging by his neck and genitals

On Jun 4, 11:54*am, wrote:
On Jun 4, 11:46*am, wrote:

On Jun 4, 10:01*am, "Anthony Allende" wrote:

Kill Bill star David Carradine dies at 72
Thu, Jun 04 2009 17:27 CET byGabriel Hershman 831 Views
Film star David Carradine, star of cult TV series Kung Fu and later Quentin
Tarantino's Kill Bill series, died today in Thailand.

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting
in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals on Thursday morning.

The local Bangkok newspaper, The Nation, cited unidentified police sources
as saying Carradine was believed to have committed suicide and had hanged
himself with a curtain cord in his suite at the Park Nai Lert Hotel.

The US star was in Thailand filming his latest film Stretch, according to
his personal manager Chuck Binder. Binder described the news as "shocking
and sad", adding: "He was full of life, always wanting to work... a great
person."

Carradine was best known for his role as Kwai Chang Caine in the 1970s TV
series Kung Fu, which spawned sequels in the 1980s and 1990s. The series
became cult viewing. Each episode saw the slow to anger Carradine arrive in
a new town only to be - reluctantly - goaded into violence by ignorant and
frequently racist hillbillies.

Carradine was also known for his roles in Martin Scorcese's Boxcar Bertha
(1972) and as Bill in Quentin Tarantino''s Kill Bill (Vols. 1 & 2 (2003,
2004, respectively).

More recently, he portrayed Tempus, a powerful demon with the ability to
manipulate time, on the hit television series Charmed.

On December 26, 2004, he married his wife Annie, at the seaside Malibu home
of his friend Michael Madsen.

He should have stuck to beating his meat.

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Fine ending for an old multiculturalist liberal. (Willy Nelson
recently stated in public that "my body has outlived
my dick" *but I figure he can still use his well-exercised tongue.- Hide quoted text -

Martin

Old June 6th 09, 02:04 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.appalachian,rec.org.mensa,rec.bicycles.misc,soc.retirement
stolarskin

Beating meat while in Thailand?
Weird, because there is no shortage
of partners there.

Old June 7th 09, 05:50 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.appalachian,rec.org.mensa,rec.bicycles.misc,soc.retirement
Bill Baka

stolarskin wrote:
Beating meat while in Thailand?
Weird, because there is no shortage
of partners there.

All those partners have AIDS.
I don't think it was suicide.
If you are going to kill yourself why do it in the most embarrassing manner?
I think he was killed and set up to look like a suicide.
People have said he was in good spirits and laughing before his demise.

Bill Baka

Old June 8th 09, 10:45 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.org.mensa,rec.bicycles.misc,soc.retirement
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Guv Bob top-posted:

Hey, Moron Brothers.... How about taking MENSA off your distribution
list.

Bill Baka is in deep denial, believing that he qualifies for MENSA.

However, even he knows better than to top-post.

LOL

Old June 9th 09, 06:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Bill Sornson wrote:

Bill Baka is in deep denial, believing that he qualifies for MENSA.

I don't know how Mensa got on there so I cut it from this post.
I also got rid of the seniors stuff.
For what it may be worth to you I am going to join Mensa, not for an ego
trip but so I can find some partners to start an invention think tank
and get some things patented and out the door.
The requirement for Mensa is only 132 and I can do that hung over and
half asleep. When I join some of the 140 cut off clubs I may just have
to rub your nose in it.
I will be joining for business purposes and hope to get so busy running
a start up like no other that I won't have time to waste here.
How's this for a mid post?

Old June 9th 09, 06:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Bill Baka wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

Bill Baka is in deep denial, believing that he qualifies for MENSA.

I don't know how Mensa got on there so I cut it from this post.
I also got rid of the seniors stuff.
For what it may be worth to you I am going to join Mensa, not for an
ego trip but so I can find some partners to start an invention think
tank and get some things patented and out the door.
The requirement for Mensa is only 132 and I can do that hung over and
half asleep. When I join some of the 140 cut off clubs I may just have
to rub your nose in it.
I will be joining for business purposes and hope to get so busy
running a start up like no other that I won't have time to waste here.

ROTFL Please, Bill, post proof once you're "in"! ROTFL

Bill "ask 'em about top speed on a Big Wheel Trike for 4-year-olds" S.

ROTFL

Old June 9th 09, 07:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Bill Sornson wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Bill Baka is in deep denial, believing that he qualifies for MENSA.

I don't know how Mensa got on there so I cut it from this post.
I also got rid of the seniors stuff.
For what it may be worth to you I am going to join Mensa, not for an
ego trip but so I can find some partners to start an invention think
tank and get some things patented and out the door.
The requirement for Mensa is only 132 and I can do that hung over and
half asleep. When I join some of the 140 cut off clubs I may just have
to rub your nose in it.
I will be joining for business purposes and hope to get so busy
running a start up like no other that I won't have time to waste here.

ROTFL Please, Bill, post proof once you're "in"! ROTFL

Bill "ask 'em about top speed on a Big Wheel Trike for 4-year-olds" S.

ROTFL

Why bother with an obvious idiot like you?
I will most likely get so busy you will never see another post here.
The lowest score I ever got is well within Mensa's criteria.
There are higher clubs up to a requirement of 197 so they have very few
members, and I am not one.

Bill Baka
Old June 9th 09, 07:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Bill Baka wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
[...]

How many times have you promised/threatened to leave the cycling newsgroups,
Iron Bill? 5? 12?? 100???

The lowest score I ever got is well within Mensa's criteria.

Bwahahaha. Like I said, Ernest T., for the love of God PLEASE post proof
once you're in MENSA. I'll eat my mouse if you do.

There are higher clubs up to a requirement of 197 so they have very
few members, and I am not one.

Don't sell yourself short, there, BB. After all, anyone who can do "off
road centuries" in 6 hours -- with a morbidly obese pal along no less -- can
do anything!

Ernest T. "Iron Bill" Baka -- a legend in his own feeble, blustery mind!

BS (called and called)

Me and Eddy hanging out Stella Artois Racing 3 May 21st 09 07:48 PM
Which frame is better the KH 08 long neck or the Nimbus X CrMo Long-neck Eccycycler Unicycling 41 November 24th 08 08:42 PM
hanging onto motorcycles Bucky Racing 4 July 20th 06 12:14 AM
Hanging Basket Tom Crispin UK 93 July 13th 06 09:55 AM
David Millar body still not found. Callistus Valerius Racing 10 January 1st 05 09:39 AM