Blood doping for performance enhancement...?

Old July 11th 12, 05:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

Default Blood doping for performance enhancement...?

No way! That's against the rules. I do it for pain control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/sp...treatment.html

Old July 12th 12, 09:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John[_29_]

On 17:05 11 Jul 2012, RicodJour wrote:

No way! That's against the rules. I do it for pain control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/sp...ronic-pain-tur
n-to-novel-blood-treatment.html

Good post. Thanks.
Old July 13th 12, 02:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 12, 4:31*pm, John wrote:
On 17:05 *11 Jul 2012, RicodJour wrote:

No way! *That's against the rules. *I do it for pain control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/sp...treatment.html

Good post. Thanks.

We in the cycling world think of LANCE as being rich, but the big
sports have guys like Kobe who misplace LANCE's entire net worth
between their couch cushions, and they can afford to be on the small
select list of cutting edge performa...errr...pain management
medicine.

Old July 13th 12, 04:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/sp...chronic-pain-t....

Good post. Thanks.

We in the cycling world think of LANCE as being rich, but the big
sports have guys like Kobe who misplace LANCE's entire net worth
between their couch cushions, and they can afford to be on the small
select list of cutting edge performa...errr...pain management
medicine.

You watch David Millar's performance today and see he wasted no
effort, he played the wiiners part all the way to the finish line,
proving itnot about the drugs, er bike, but about preparation and
tactics, just like it was written in the books.

Kohl on blood doping John Dean Racing 5 June 11th 09 11:12 PM
How much does blood doping help? [email protected] Racing 2 July 25th 07 09:54 AM
performance enhancement gym.gravity Racing 2 December 20th 06 07:15 PM
How much blood doping does it take? Robert Chung Racing 63 May 10th 05 08:53 PM
BLOOD DOPING EXPALINED Stewart Fleming Racing 5 September 29th 04 09:14 AM