who would be faster up l'alpe d'huez?

Old November 3rd 04, 05:31 AM
richie

Default who would be faster up l'alpe d'huez?

Bush or Kerry?

Old November 3rd 04, 08:11 AM
Zoot Katz

Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:31:22 +1300,
, "richie"
wrote:

Bush or Kerry?

Neither of them could pass the pee tests without a fleet of lawyers.
--
zk
Old November 3rd 04, 05:12 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

richie wrote:
Bush or Kerry?

Frenchies preferred Kerry; now gotta deal with Bush.

Bill "awwwwwwww" S.

Old November 3rd 04, 05:22 PM
smokey

"richie" wrote in message ...
Bush or Kerry?

Kerry. Bush would do a faceplant in the first switchback.
Old November 3rd 04, 09:43 PM
Richard Tack

smokey wrote:
"richie" wrote in message ...

Bush or Kerry?

Kerry. Bush would do a faceplant in the first switchback.

Nah, Bush wouldn't falter on the switchbacks, but Kerry
would be faster 'cause he would flip-flop, flip-flop his way up.
Old November 3rd 04, 11:57 PM
Dane Jackson

Richard Tack wrote:

Nah, Bush wouldn't falter on the switchbacks, but Kerry
would be faster 'cause he would flip-flop, flip-flop his way up.

Ptooie.

I think Bush might have a might trouble with those himself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in646142.shtml

Can we stop with the Bush/Kerry crap now?

N.B. Oooooo, good sigmonster!

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Old November 4th 04, 06:19 AM
Richard Tack

Dane Jackson wrote:
Richard Tack wrote:

Nah, Bush wouldn't falter on the switchbacks, but Kerry
would be faster 'cause he would flip-flop, flip-flop his way up.

Ptooie.

I think Bush might have a might trouble with those himself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in646142.shtml

Can we stop with the Bush/Kerry crap now?

N.B. Oooooo, good sigmonster!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in646435.shtml

Now we can...
Old November 4th 04, 06:52 PM
Dane Jackson

Richard Tack wrote:
Dane Jackson wrote:

Can we stop with the Bush/Kerry crap now?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in646435.shtml

Now we can...

Fine by me.

ReqBikeContent: Woohoo! My 15 cog sprockets should arrive in the mail
today, so I can make my 11-28 cassettes for my bike.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
The little town that time forgot,
Old November 10th 04, 03:23 AM
Michael J. Klein

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 05:19:06 GMT, Richard Tack
wrote:

Dane Jackson wrote:
Richard Tack wrote:

Nah, Bush wouldn't falter on the switchbacks, but Kerry
would be faster 'cause he would flip-flop, flip-flop his way up.

Ptooie.

I think Bush might have a might trouble with those himself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in646142.shtml

Can we stop with the Bush/Kerry crap now?

N.B. Oooooo, good sigmonster!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in646435.shtml

Now we can...

The correct answer is "who frickin cares?"

Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings