Several sources have told VeloNews that the show will reveal furtherbombshells, beyond those of Hamilton and Hincapie.

Old May 22nd 11, 02:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Several sources have told VeloNews that the show will reveal furtherbombshells, beyond those of Hamilton and Hincapie.

West coast delayed two hours for 60 minutes?

we will post in standard rbr spolier format -- Hamilton, Hincapie, ???
Old May 22nd 11, 03:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On May 22, 3:50*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
West coast delayed two hours for 60 minutes?

we will post in standard rbr spolier format -- *Hamilton, Hincapie, ???

From Velo News:

"Viatcheslav Ekimov could find himself with a gold medal following
startling admissions by Tyler Hamilton that he doped to win the 2004
Olympic time trial championship."

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...tements_175067

Apparently, Velo News doesn't know that Ekimov already has two other
Olympic gold medals.

-ilan
Old May 22nd 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 21, 9:21*pm, ilan wrote:
On May 22, 3:50*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

West coast delayed two hours for 60 minutes?

we will post in standard rbr spolier format -- *Hamilton, Hincapie, ???

From Velo News:

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ts-to-hamilton...

Apparently, Velo News doesn't know that Ekimov already has two other
Olympic gold medals.

-ilan

And if Ekimov is any kind of man he will come clean about the
boosting, EPO and T he's been taking.

He's a god damn fraud too.
Old May 22nd 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On May 22, 4:22*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On May 21, 9:21*pm, ilan wrote:

On May 22, 3:50*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

West coast delayed two hours for 60 minutes?

we will post in standard rbr spolier format -- *Hamilton, Hincapie, ???

From Velo News:

"Viatcheslav Ekimov could find himself with a gold medal following
startling admissions by Tyler Hamilton that he doped to win the 2004
Olympic time trial championship."

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ts-to-hamilton...

Apparently, Velo News doesn't know that Ekimov already has two other
Olympic gold medals.

-ilan

And if Ekimov is any kind of man he will come clean about the
boosting, EPO and T he's been taking.

He's a god damn fraud too.

I bought some Hincapie socks 4 years ago. Now I know why they are
dirty.

-ilan
Old May 22nd 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 21, 9:21*pm, ilan wrote:

On May 22, 3:50*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

West coast delayed two hours for 60 minutes?

we will post in standard rbr spolier format -- *Hamilton, Hincapie, ???

From Velo News:

"Viatcheslav Ekimov could find himself with a gold medal following
startling admissions by Tyler Hamilton that he doped to win the 2004
Olympic time trial championship."

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ts-to-hamilton....

Apparently, Velo News doesn't know that Ekimov already has two other
Olympic gold medals.

-ilan

And if Ekimov is any kind of man he will come clean about the
boosting, EPO and T he's been taking.

He's a god damn fraud too.

I bought some Hincapie socks 4 years ago. Now I know why they are
dirty.

-ilan

My hincapie roubaix bib tights have been fine except the reflective
striping came off in 1st wash.

Old May 24th 11, 10:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On May 22, 4:21*am, ilan wrote:
On May 22, 3:50*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

West coast delayed two hours for 60 minutes?

we will post in standard rbr spolier format -- *Hamilton, Hincapie, ???

FromVeloNews:

"ViatcheslavEkimovcould find himself with a gold medal following
startling admissions by Tyler Hamilton that he doped to win the 2004
Olympic time trial championship."

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ts-to-hamilton...

Apparently,VeloNewsdoesn't know thatEkimovalready has two other
Olympic gold medals.

-ilan

Some interesting information from Cycling News:

"It would be Ekimov's third gold medal. He won gold in track team
pursuit in 1988 for the Soviet Union and gold in 2000 in the road
race."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ekim...mstrong-doping

-ilan