American social diversion.

Old November 4th 04, 07:49 AM
Red Cloud

Default American social diversion.

American social diversion: abortion, teenager pregancy, out of
wedlock, adultery, pornography, rape, sodomy, homosexuality, and
obesity.

These are what I called as American social diversion. The meaning of
diversion suggests these social activity are deviated from the natural
god/godness world.

Could Bush and his christian cultural warfare able to destory these
mainstream american social activity? I hardly believe it because as you can see
those so called Chrstians are doing the same thing. Their Christian
children are getting fat. Their children are already accessed to the full-blown
pornogrpahy. Their children are experienced abortion and out of wedlock in early
age. Their are even accessed to the sodomy and homosexuality early age.
Their children are accessed to violent from TV and HOllywood.

What about American children are getting fatter than ever???
Remember obesity is american #1, #2 and #3 killer. It causes cancer,
diabete, and heart attack.
Old November 4th 04, 08:48 AM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Red Cloud wrote:
American social diversion: abortion, teenager pregancy, out of
wedlock, adultery, pornography, rape, sodomy, homosexuality, and
obesity.

I prefer backgammon.

Bill "next to a bike ride, that is" S.

Old November 4th 04, 02:30 PM
dgk

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:48:04 GMT, "B i l l S o r n s o n"
wrote:

Red Cloud wrote:
American social diversion: abortion, teenager pregancy, out of
wedlock, adultery, pornography, rape, sodomy, homosexuality, and
obesity.

I prefer backgammon.

Bill "next to a bike ride, that is" S.

I prefer buggering Red Clouds. Next to biking, of course.
Old November 4th 04, 07:15 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 15:16:23 GMT, Little Meow wrote:

Diversion actually means "Something that distracts the mind and
relaxes or entertains."
So you have the correct word in the correct context, though you may
have intended "deviation" or "perversion" (both are also diversions).

I think he meant "diversity" but with Red Cloud, who the hell knows?
Old November 4th 04, 07:37 PM
Maggie

(Red Cloud) wrote in message . com...
American social diversion: abortion, teenager pregancy, out of
wedlock, adultery, pornography, rape, sodomy, homosexuality, and
obesity.

I just need to know one thing before I stop reading your posts Mr.
Cloud. What makes you such an expert on the subjects you mention?
What makes you hate Americans? Why are you so obsessed with the bad?
Do you not see anything good in this country? There are so many good
things, yet you seem to have tunnel vision. You have to look at the
whole picture Mr. Cloud. I know by writing I am encouraging you to
spew more of your hateful comments but you intrique me. With every
post you write I feel thankful that I am not an angry person any
longer. You remind me of what I could have become if I held on to my
anger. Stop finding fault and start doing something to help the
situation if it bothers you so much. I am a mentor for an inner city
child. She has taught me much. I volunteer at a hospital and also a
rehab center for young adults in Newark. Maybe I can't change the
world like I thought I could 30 years ago....but I can change a few
things. Get off your soapbox and do something. Better to light one
candle than curse the darkness Mr. Red Cloud. OK now I am off my
soapbox. It's raining in Jersey so I can't ride my bike.
Peace
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel."

http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/
Old November 4th 04, 08:37 PM
Greg

What about American children are getting fatter than ever???
Remember obesity is american #1, #2 and #3 killer. It causes cancer,
diabete, and heart attack.

Well what about it Red Cloud?

Why do you come to this BICYCLE discussion group to broadcast your
personal views about our culture?
Old November 4th 04, 10:50 PM
Blair P. Houghton

Red Cloud wrote:
American social diversion: abortion, teenager pregancy, out of
wedlock, adultery, pornography, rape, sodomy, homosexuality, and
obesity.

The all-time classic through all nations' history:

Prostitution.

You can't stop it, you can't even slow it down. You can
only hope to get a few votes by pretending to "fight" it,
in one spot, for a weekend.

--Blair
"Then go back to your weekly visit
with Wicked Wanda."
Old November 5th 04, 12:42 AM
Cheto

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message

Prostitution.

You can't stop it, you can't even slow it down. You can
only hope to get a few votes by pretending to "fight" it,
in one spot, for a weekend.

Stop it? Who wants to stop it? Where I live it's legal.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/

Cheto

Old November 5th 04, 08:46 AM
Red Cloud

(Maggie) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Well if you don't give a **** about what's going on in neighbor and
in your
city, that's nothing I can do about it. I can't change you. You made
the
decision you just wanna be happy every minute of it 24 hr a day 7 days
a week.
You think it's bad thing to say how overweight AMericans are. You
basically
do not give **** about any other issue other than your own thing being
happy all the time. I mean you feel like you are happy all the time.
If you think you are happy all the time, I would like to suggest to
you you
are having serious problem. It's like these Ameriacn biker believe
they
are doing something right for the envorinment when the fact of matter
is
they are same folk who drives fat-SUV to pollute the air. Believe or
not,
40% of world pollution is caused by Americans drivers. You don't give
a ****.
You only care about 5-miles of your radius. YOu don't care what's
going
in american society. You have no idea what's going on in the world.
If you care, you have to be angry about it. You have no feeling at all
other
than your sappy happiness. Do you honestly believe the world is happy
because
you are happy? You revealing me what's going on in AMerica. If the
Christian
right-wing lunie is in the White House again, we have another lunie in
other side. you are the reflection of America today. Your attitude.
Your stoicism.
Your sappy lifestyle is what made this nation as what it is today.
Again I'm not
going to change you. You have to change yourself. Don't think it was
Christian
right wings who put Bush in White House again! No it is all of you
folks who
put him in White House again because you don't care ANYTHING!!!!!!

Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
New American Classic 350 Wheelset 700c matt_bidwell Marketplace 0 June 8th 04 09:49 PM
New American Classic hub seems rough? Eric Lambi Techniques 3 September 11th 03 02:34 PM
Dumb American sportswriters vs. Cycling journalists Bruce Johnston Racing 1 July 24th 03 05:13 PM