Flab ( Ed ) is a liar

Old July 5th 03, 09:18 PM
Mo

Default Flab ( Ed ) is a liar

Here he is quoted:

"The last four days has seen me and the team going over the
2003 Tour de France official itinerary in extreme detail.

How's this for a sample of big league talk, I've decided my
prime stage will be stage 7 on July 12 - Lyon-Morzine.
This comes the day after the Nevers-Lyon time trial and the day
before the Sallanches-L'Alpe D' Huez stage, both targeted by
Lance.

Now I know on Saturday's 12th stage one of Lance's Postal
boys will come up to me early after the start, probably before
we pass the 20km mark at Loyettes and try to make a deal with
me to just ride tempo and not to launch any of my noted attacks.

Well guess what, this year Lance is going to have to work for his
number five win, I'm planning on attacking at the base of the
Cote de Crueseilles with 89km to go, I should have about a
ten minute lead built up by the base of the Col de la Ramaz with only
22km to go to the finish at Morzine. With 10 minutes on the
Ramaz and Cote des Gets climbs I can hold my lead to the end!

The officals are predecting me to do this 230km stage with an
average speed of 38kph!

If you want to see me before the start be at the Place Bellecour
before 10 a.m or at the finish on Anenue Jean Jaures in Morzine."

A quick check of the list of racers (
http://espn.go.com/oly/tdf2003/s/2003/0703/1576267.html ) doesn't show an ed
whitebone ( or whatever his name really is ) and the only Fabrizio is
Fabrizio Guidi from Italy. So Ed, you piece of kack wanna be, times up.
Still have the route map from last year? I'll even let you pick a day and
then we'll just put you in your place once and for all. Man enough, or won't
Mamma let you out to play?

Old July 5th 03, 09:26 PM
Ian

Mo must be edykated coz e writed:

A quick check of the list of racers (
http://espn.go.com/oly/tdf2003/s/2003/0703/1576267.html ) doesn't show an ed
whitebone ( or whatever his name really is ) and the only Fabrizio is
Fabrizio Guidi from Italy. So Ed, you piece of kack wanna be, times up.
Still have the route map from last year? I'll even let you pick a day and
then we'll just put you in your place once and for all. Man enough, or won't
Mamma let you out to play?

There is an Eddie Mazzolini. Maybe the ******* love child of the gay couple
Ed Whitebone and Fabrizio Mazzolini?

Ian

Old July 5th 03, 11:34 PM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Mo" wrote in message net...

whitebone ( or whatever his name really is ) and the only Fabrizio is
Fabrizio Guidi from Italy. So Ed, you piece of kack wanna be, times up.
Still have the route map from last year? I'll even let you pick a day and
then we'll just put you in your place once and for all. Man enough, or won't
Mamma let you out to play?

Look Mo, Fab has just completed his prologue ride and still
at the finish at the Ecole Militaire, I don't know if he will be
posting on this board today, but if he does I think you better
run and hide under your bent.

What the heck kind of lame name is Mo?

Old July 6th 03, 12:02 AM
Tom Thompson

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote in message
news

Look Mo, Fab has just completed his prologue ride and still
at the finish at the Ecole Militaire, I don't know if he will be
posting on this board today, but if he does I think you better
run and hide under your bent.

Fab,

Your shtick is old and lame. Not funny anymore. Besides, you're on your
third team in three weeks? Sounds like even you have problems keeping the
story straight.

Typical poseur.

Tom Thompson

Old July 6th 03, 01:00 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Tom Thompson" wrote in message .de...
Fab,

Your shtick is old and lame. Not funny anymore.

Yep, going on two years and three months, never was
suppose to be funny, Tom, what makes you think this
is a comedy newsgroup?

Anyway, we just rode off the prologue today at Pont
d' Lena in Paris, three more weeks to go.

Old July 6th 03, 01:04 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Tom Thompson" wrote in message ...

Your shtick is old and lame. Not funny anymore.

Tom, if you want lame and sad, get this, Mo actually
checked the TdF start list to see if Fab was on it!

Now that's not funny.